MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 4 July 2016

TRIPLE STAMPING CARD

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
Where oh where does the time go I seem to be constantly trying to catch up on everything lately.
On Thursday I had a 24 hour blood pressure monitor attached to my left arm so I found it rather awkward to try and craft or blog.
Well I can tell you I don't want that again as it blistered and bruised all the top of my arm as it went off every half hour in the day and every hour at night.
Well enough of my moans as there are people much worse off than me.

So onto my card this is the first time I have tried triple stamping, and I saw this U Tube HERE
if any of you haven't already tried it.



This is a 5" x5"/ and half inch size card. 
The stamps came from the works.
I used Versamark Chalk inks to stamp with.
I was quite pleased how it turned out for my very first attempt.

Thank you for you visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

22 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

I have seen this technique used often and I will definitely try it because your card looks great Jenny. Hope your BP was okay after all that. My sister had the same thing a couple of months ago and she said how uncomfortable it was. Take care. Hugs Christine xx

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, hope you're ok, and that you're just having a check up. I saw John Lockwood, doing this stamped design some time ago, and have tried it myself. A good technique. Looks great with the chalk inks. Take care. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Jenny. Have not seen the tutorial so that is marked in for later today. Hope your blood pressure was ok.

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, I hope your BP results are OK, what a terrible ordeal, especially having it go off during the night too. My Brother in Law had to do that too, because he had 'white coat syndrome' when at the Doctor's surgery.
I'm loving your card with this lovely triple stamp technique.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, I hope your BP results are OK, what a terrible ordeal, especially having it go off during the night too. My Brother in Law had to do that too, because he had 'white coat syndrome' when at the Doctor's surgery.
I'm loving your card with this lovely triple stamp technique.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Pamellia said...

Wow Jenny, love the effect you achieved with the triple stamping technique. Beautiful choice for stamps, the flowers are just lovely and the colours are fresh with summery goodness. hugs :)

Chris said...

It's a fabulous technique and your card is beautiful, love the pretty summery colours. Hope your arm has recovered!
Chris
x

Sue B said...

Wow! this looks awesome Jenny! I've seen this technique before and keep meaning to try it… must get around to it as it looks so stunning! very classy and elegant!
Ooh I feel for you with the bp monitor!! not sure I could stand it going off all the time especially at night! my mum had one and she got an allergy to the cuff!! she took the car to her appointment too, not realising… and it went off while she was driving home!! I hope your results are ok hun!
Hope you have a good day!
Big hugs, Sue B xxx

Sarn said...

Super looking card Jenny. I haven't made a triple-stamped card for a while . . .you've inspired me to have a go.

Hope you heal up speedily!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, beautifully designed, love the bright and summery colours, lovely various.

Hopefully you will feel better soon, take care of yourself, Kate x

Sarah said...

This is a beauty Jenny. It looks like a tile and I love the technique. I have increased my total of coloured ink pads by way of a bargain in TK Maxx and was wondering what I was going to do with them. Now I know!! xx

Kathleen said...

Brilliant job, great stamp and colours, very well done.

Kath x

pam said...

Beautiful card Jenny, lovely stamping and colours, great technique!.
Wont mention this Blood pressure monitor to my husband! he`s been waiting months for one from the Doctors, apparently it`s being mended..he`ll not like what you mention at all..lol
Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Jenny Lovely design and colours
Kevin xx

KandA said...

This is wonderful Jenny. Love the colours of those pretty flowers.
Hope the results of your BP monitor come back good xx

Cara said...

Beautiful card. 24hr blood pressure monitors are such a nightmare. My 24hr heart tape was much easier to cope with! Hope the results come back okay. Cara x

Barb said...

Hi Jenny I hope things are OK with you. The monitor does sound awful. Your card really is very pretty. I have tried this super technique but not for a long time. Barbx

Barb said...

Hi Jenny I hope things are OK with you. The monitor does sound awful. Your card really is very pretty. I have tried this super technique but not for a long time. Barbx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Beautiful summery card. Adore the vibrant colours. Sue Wilson also does this technique.
Oh you have my sympathy. Every time I have my BP checked, the cuff bruises me. With ending up in hospital so often recently, they have at times hooked me to auto check every 10 minutes which was horrendous.
Hope your results were ok and your arm has recovered.
Best wishes.
Ang x

karenlotty said...

Lovely card and so effective Live the summery colours you've used too

Erika said...

Hi Jenny I hope the monitor did it's job, hubby has to do that every year to see how he is doing but he usually stays near the hospital.
Great stamping on this card and matching up, layered beautifully too.

Hugs Erika. x

LesleyG said...

I too am trying to catch up! Ugh nasty monitor for hurting you! Great card though, very effective technique xxx