MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 23 November 2017

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES DT..............CHRISTMAS ANIMALS


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

Sorry I have been away so long from my blog it has been a very busy time for me with the Bazaar looming.

Today starts another fortnights challenge for the
It's the B Teams turn again and I am the host for the challenge this time around, and I would like to see Christmas Animals on your super entries please.
The challenge runs from 23/11/17 to Wednesday the 6/12/17 , and closes at 6PM on that day.
So here is my DT card I made.



This is a 6"x6" size card.
I used a mixture of 6"x6" papers for this card.
The base paper had those lovely mandalas on it so I cut a few out and glued them to the front of the card.

I do hope you can find time to visit the challenge, and see the wonderful creations my Team friends have created, and hopefully find the time enter. 

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

23 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning Christmas card I love it. The design is amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Aquarius said...

Great card, loving the Scandi reindeer

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Wauw wat een schitterende kerstkaart
Groetjes Gerrie

Chris said...

It's a beauty Jenny! I really like those reindeer and that gorgeous matching ribbon. The berry and pine cone cluster with the gorgeous gold leaves looks stunning! Hope your preparations for the bazaar are going well!
hugs
Chris
x

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The details are amazing!! I love the pretty deer!! Absolutely stunning card, Jenny!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A stunning card Jenny and I love the various different elements that you've used. The reindeer look fabulous too, I love it! Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Wendy L said...

Jenny gorgeous, love your cards, thank you. Xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This card is fabulous, I'm loving the patterned deer.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card Jenny, beautifully designed and coloured, gorgeous embellishments, Kate x

pam said...

Beautiful Christmas card Jenny,love the deer and wonderful decorations.
hugs Pam x

Kathleen said...

Hi Jenny, wondered where you were, good luck with the bazaar.
Gorgeous card and fabulous reindeers and love the reindeer ribbon.

Kath x

Unknown said...

Your card is stunning Jenny, the reindeer and ribbon are gorgeous
Thank you for the lovely welcome to MAWTT, I'm really excited :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jenny

Stunning project! I love the patterned reindeer and how you've created the inside of your card.... fabulous!

Happy crafting

June x

Wendy L said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jenny, thank you, xxx

Megan J said...

Hi Jenny, a gorgeous Christmas card, I love the reindeer you used with those pretty Scandinavian pattern on it. Hope you have a wonderful weekend... Megan

Cara said...

This is beautiful and there are so many sweet details on it x

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh, what an amazing holiday card Jenny! I just love the red and ivory palette, and the splashes of gold are so elegant! Your reindeer are amazing and that ribbon is so much fun! I just adore the festive feel of this Christmas card Jenny, love love love! hugs :)

Sue B said...

Thanks for your lovely comment and good wishes Jenny. I’m on the mend. It was very painful at first, but it’s easing gradually now.
Wow! I love your card so much - so many gorgeous details - it’s a festive feast. I love the nordic reindeer and the beautiful flowers and ribbon embellishment. Absolutely stunning!
I hope all goes well with your crafting for the Christmas Bazzar - it sounds like it will be lots of fun.
Hope you have a great weekend !! ;-)
Keep warm and snug!
Lots of Love, Sue B xxx

Mrs A. said...

Love your Scandinavian style reindeer. What a super card you have made. Hugs Mrs A.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Fabulous card. Love your leaping reindeer. Mr Lockwood would love those lol!
Love it!
Ang x

meg said...

stunning card Jenny, love the papers and reindeer

Barb said...

What a stunning card this is Jenny. What a joy to have this card on the mantle piece at Christmas! Your prancing reindeer look super and I love your ribbon rosette. Barbxx

Hazel said...

Your card is brilliant Jenny - the reindeer remind me of Christmas fair isle jumpers. Hazel x