MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 8 November 2018

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES........WINTER ANIMALS


Hi, and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

Hubby still quite weak, and still getting very tired, but I think he is improving very slowly thank goodness.
Thank you so much for all your well wishes, and prayers for him.

Another fortnight, and time for a new challenge over at
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES 
It's the B Teams turn again and the lovely Jackie is your host, and she would like to see 
WINTER ANIMALS.
on you creations please.
The challenge runs from today, and finishes at 6PM on the 21st of November 2018.
Please pop along to see what my lovely team friends have created.

This is my effort a quickie card, and very similar to the last one only the fox is an Artic one.


This is a 4"x4" size card.
The snowy paper is Hunkydory again.
I stamped my Christmas sentiment on the Misti.
The fox stamp I heat embossed with Sea Foam White embossing powder, and added a few dark shading with Memento London Fog Ink, and then used a sharpie pen for the eyes, snout, ears, and feet
I used some faux snow glued to the card, and wallah another quickie card made.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
I really appreciate every visit especially as I am not able to visit you all for a while.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.
 

  

15 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jenny, glad to here that your husband is improving, albeit slowly. It must be such a difficult time for you and your family.

Your card is beautiful, I love the Arctic fox image, and the cold, cold shades of blue, take care of yourself, hugs Kate x

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Jenny! Such good news about your hubby, and I hope he continues to recover without incident until he is feeling well again. Your winer foxy card is GORGEOUS! I love the rich snowy sky, and how his fur reflects that same sky. The textures are incredible, from the embossing to the faux snow. Wonderful card! Wishing you a great day. hugs, de

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning wintery card that fox is gorgeous. Thank you for making a card for this challenge. I do appreciate it. I am pleased that your husband is starting to get better. It is such a worry for you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

It's a fabulous wintery card Jenny, glad the fox has that thick furry coat to keep him warm!
So pleased that hubby is starting to improve a little, hopefully each day he'll feel a bit stronger.
Sending you best wishes and big hugs
Chris
x

Jo said...

Lovely card Jenny, love the fox. So glad hubby is starting to improve....take care x

meg said...

So pleased to read that your hubby is making progress and improving slowly, brilliant make love the white fox

Lisa said...

I'm so glad your hubby is improving, Jenny!! Your card is stunning!! The fox looks amazing!! I love the snowy background, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, I'm so glad that Tony is starting to improve, hopefully soon he will be feeling more like himself. You are both in my thoughts and prayers.
Your card is really lovely, how effective is the fox.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Wendy L said...

Lols fab Jenny, thank you. Xxx

Brenda in IN said...

Beautiful white fox. I liked the brown one and this one stands out so well in the snowy scene. That is such good news that hubby is getting better. Slow, but steady wins the race so he is on the way to 100%.

Kathleen said...

A really super card Jenny, great image and love that tail a really super background too.

Kath x

Mia said...

Lovely winter fox, Jenny. What a great card! Kisses, my friend.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Brrrr, you can really feel the cold from your lovely chilly card.
Hope that Tony continues to improve.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Sarah said...

Hi Jenny, Pleased to hear that Tony is continuing to improve.I love your winter animal card, that is a handsome fox and the icy blue background is perfect xx

Craftyhugs said...

Hi Jenny so sorry for my lack of comments on your posts. I hope you are well and coping ok hun , thinking of you and hope your husband recovers well. I just love this card, I adore animals of all kinds so just love that beautiful fox. Take care and have a good weekend x