MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 25 October 2019

RUDOLF DAYS CHALLENGE OCTOBER...2019


Hi and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

Well it's the 25th of the month again already, and time for the 
over at Scrappymo's Blog.
The challenge runs from 25th to the end of the month.
ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
Anything goes as long as it's Christmas, and there is always a lovely prize for the winner.
It's my month off this month so I can enter the challenge with this card I made.



This is a 5"x5" in size.
I made this Magic Window design from a Hunkydory template left over from a kit I bought.
 I have put a plain die cut at the back for the greetings.
The sentiment stamp is a Crafters Companion one.
I used lots of Snippets on this design.

Thank you for your visit, and precious time.
I really appreciate every visit, and wonderful comment.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
https://scrapsoflifebyscrappymo.blogspot.com/2019/10/october-rudolph-days-challenge.html 

30 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Love the magic window design - and those cute santa stickers are gorgeous

Sally H said...

What a fab card, Jenny. I love it! It looks a very intricate design. Happy Rudolf Days xxx

Chris said...

A really clever design Jenny, it looks fabulous!
Have a lovely weekend
xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a lovely card Jenny, I love the little Santa stickers, a super design, Kate x

Gail said...

A nice way this card opens with those lovely Santas -a nice make for sure! I saw you had posted at Rudolph Days! Have a blessed week!

Mrs A. said...

WonderfulJenny, made as a Christmas card. It really is magical. Hugs Mrs A.

pam said...

Fabulous card Jenny, love the design.
Pam x

Furrbster said...

Brilliant design!

Hugz Tinz

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning card. I love the design. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

meg said...

love your Father Christmas's great design layout and card

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This card is fab-u-lous, I love it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kathleen said...

Brilliant design Jenny, some lovely papers and images, love the glitter on them, it really shows up on the photo which is unusual, well it is with mine. Take care.

Kath x

Liz said...

I love the Magic Window design, Jenny, another technique that is on my list of things to try. Fabulous Christmas card. xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and I love the wonderful design of the card fold.

scrappymo! said...

Great design, Jenny! I have not tried this one yet. IT looks to be a lot of fun for the receiver to open!
Very festive colours and bet it felt good to use up some snippets!

Thanks for taking part in the October Rudolph Days
Challenge.

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card today Jenny, so much detail, xxx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a sweetie and I'm loving the magic window box, what a super idea and I've never seen this before, I'll have to check it out, with my DT hat on, thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days Challenge this month, Luv Sam x

Aquarius said...

This is a clever card and colourful too.

Brenda in IN said...

The Santa's just shine and that magic window is such a wonderful surprise when you open the card. Great job!

LesleyG said...

Fabulous magic window card Jenny! xxx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Wauw wat een schitterende kaart .Prachtig model kaart
Groetjes Gerrie

Sarah said...

What a fantastic card Jenny, I have never seen anything quite like it. The little Father Christmases are so sweet xx

Sue said...

Fab card my wonderful fairy godmother I love it!!! Thank you so much for all your kind thoughts and wishes for me and Paul I really appreciate them...lots of huggles and sloppies Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brenda said...

What a fun and festive card for Rudolph Days Jenny! I love the card fold, that magic window is so amazing. Perfect to showcase Santa. Love it! Hugs, Brenda

Michelle said...

So clever and really gorgeous Jenny - love all the cute details - Michelle x

Anonymous said...

A very festive card, Jenny, featuring a technique I’ve never seen before but it’s perfect for Santa to peek out of! I love those little pressies in their bright colours too. This will make someone smile. Thank you so much for playing along with the October Rudolph Days Challenge.
Hugs, Linda, DT
Rudolph Days Challenge

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow! What a fun card Jenny. Lots going on with the fab folds and fun Santa's.
Lorraine

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Super card Jenny, love the folds

Happy crafting

June x

Play Bazaar said...

Tie your marketing to big events or holidays. Special occasions can make your marketing really work. Give special vouchers to ladies only on Mother's Day. Hold contests on big sporting event days to give your brand a presence. Give your clients a short code number where any person who send in a text message has a chance of winning. Satta King Play Bazaar

Play Bazaar said...

Learn what domain authentication is and then set it up. You want internet service providers to know that the messages you are sending are in fact coming from you. This seriously diminishes the chances you have of getting Satta King Play Bazaar blocked and blacklisted, or your emails getting eaten up by spam filters at the server level.