MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 1 December 2019

BABY GIRL CARD.


Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

So sorry I have not been visiting you lately I have been commenting on my DT work, but not found time to comment on my own blog.
The reason being 2 fold firstly I was making the Baby Album, and secondly there is a Bazaar where I live and I have been busy making things for that.
I really appreciate you visiting even though I haven't had the time to reciprocate.

I am posting a Baby card so my blog doesn't show the Rudolf Challenge after it's finished.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The image and the papers are from the Joanna Sheen Baby Love CD which is no longer available.
Doilies Creative Crafting World Paper Boutique Dies.
Baby garments cheap Chinese Dies..
No you are not seeing things with the colour card used its Ombre Pink. LoL

Thank you so much for visit.
Hope to be back before Christmas properly. 
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.
 

14 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning baby card. I love the design. I am struggling to get back into commenting after our holiday and a health scare for my mum. Such is life. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

A beautiful card for baby Jennifer...such a great name!! My Mum is a Jenny too!! Sounds like you are keeping busy with crafty makes. I hope you will share them. I am trying to make lolly stick star garlands for my work mates. I started it years ago and struggle to find something different to make each year!! xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A beautiful card and a beautiful baby name, I love it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

pam said...

Beautiful baby card Jenny, love the decorations.
Hugs Pam x

Furrbster said...

What a pretty card,

Hugz Tinz

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful baby card. I tried to get into a craft bazzar this year but they have a waiting list which goes out in August and gets taken up a day later! I am on their facebook page now so will try again next year. Hugs Mrs A.

Kathleen said...

That is a really lovely shade of pink, a really super card with a lovely image and some lovely dies, great name too.

Kath x

Chris said...

Beautifully designed and crafted, a lovely keepsake card for a baby girl.
xx

meg said...

Stunning card Jenny love the image and the shade of pink

Aquarius said...

Great baby card - pleased to hear you've been keeping busy. A handy reminder about that CD which I'm sure I have somewhere - a good source of baby papers and images I'd say

scrappymo! said...

This is a gorgeous baby card, Jenny. I love the ombre look of the paper. I have some of that card too!

The detail on this card is wonderful.

You have been keeping very busy!. My out of town company finally left, so I am just getting round visiting blogs now!

KandA said...

Gorgeous baby card Jenny, love the design xx

Greta said...

Such a sweet baby girl card--truly a keepsake!

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

A very pretty and sweet baby girl card Jenny

Hope all is well with you in your busy life at the moment

Take care

June x