MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 26 February 2020

RUDOLF DAYS CHALLENGE......FEBRUARY 2020


Hi and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

Sorry I have not been about lately, but I am having a few health problems which need to get sorted, it seems I like I am falling apart as it's one thing after another.

As it's nearly the end of the month and time for the Rudolf Days Challenge over at 
The challenge runs to the end of the month and as I am not on the DT this month I can enter a card.
So here is my entry.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The papers and the image are Stamperia the flowers are Christmas Rose Stamps by Sheena Douglas stamped and fussy cut by hand, and coloured with water colour pencils and then sprayed with Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle Pearl Diamond.
The corners were done with a Imaginations Crafts Stencil and some snow paste, and then dusted with Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels Iced Snow.

Thank you do much for your visit, and precious time.
I really love reading all your lovely comments.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

21 comments:

Chris said...

Sorry you've been unwell Jenny, hope you get the problems sorted soon.
A beautiful card for the Rudolph Challenge, lovely design and images- the stamped flowers are gorgeous.
Take care
hugs
xx

R's Rue said...

Sending hugs.

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning card. It is gorgeous.I am so sorry you have been poorly. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card this is Jenny, I love that proud looking deer and the shimmer and sparkle is so pretty xx

Rita said...

Beautiful card Jenny. As always the insides are just as nice as the outside. Hope you feel better soon. Xx

meg said...

So sorry to read you have been unwell Jenny hope you start to feel a lot better soon A fabulous card the papers are exquisite as are your flowers

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, sorry to hear that you are having health issues, I hope they get sorted out soon and that you feel better soon.
Love your new blog look, lovely design and colours.
As for your card it's stunning, gorgeous papers and images, love the stag, take care of yourself, Kate x x

Lynne said...

A beautiful card Jenny, gorgeous flowers too. I do hope you get your health issues sorted soon x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, So sorry to hear you are having health problems, I hope you get sorted out soon, I know the feeling when you say that it's one thing after another, as that's how I feel at the moment too. Hopefully you will be feeling much better soon.
I'm loving your card.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

KandA said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. Sorry to hear you've not been well and I hope things get sorted and you're soon better again. Take care xx

Kathleen said...

Oh dear Jenny sorry to hear that you are having health problems, hope they are sorted out pdq. A really beautiful creation, lovely images and backgrounds an love the touch of sparkle and as always a lovely inside too. Happy Rudolph Day.

Kath x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Sorry to hear that you've been unwell Jenny, I hope that you'll soon be back on top form. I love your gorgeous card and the beautiful stag, I do love Stamperia papers they are so pretty. Thank you for joining the February Rudolph Days Challenge.

Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny, take care and sending you crafty hugs and wishes for a quick resolution to the issues. Beautiful card. WakeyL

Aquarius said...

Super Christmas card for the challenge. Sorry to hear you've been under the weather - hope your health issues are soon resolved. Take care.

Wendy L said...

It is gorgeous Jenny.
Hope you get yourself sorted soon and start to feel better, xxx

mamapez5 said...

Sorry to hear you are "falling apart". Aging isn't kind is it? But you have still made a most beautiful card. I love the pearl and bling on the corners, and I always love the care you put into the insides as well. Gorgeous. Kate x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a beautiful card, inside and out! Well done!

Mrs A. said...

So sorry to hear that you have been feeling so ill. Hope you will be better when we get some warmer settled weather. Love your card. So pretty with the added flowers. Hugs Mrs A.

Brenda said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your health concerns Jenny, I sure hope you get it all sorted out and are right as rain soon because we miss you! I am so loving your beautiful Christmas card! The stag image is stunning, loving those beautiful flowers and the shimmer you gave them and of course your inside is as beautiful as the outside is. Hugs, Brenda

scrappymo! said...

This is a gorgeous card, Jenny! The glittered corners are beautiful and look great with this pretty deer image.

Love the inside of your card so much!!!

Thanks for taking part in the February Rudolph Days Challenge.

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby design and thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days Challenge, sorry for the late leaving of a comment, only I forgot February was a short month ;-), Luv Sam x

Sending hugs and hoping you get your health issues sorted soon x