MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 7 February 2022

BABY GIRL CARD AND BOX

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

 

I do hope everyone is keeping well and for those that are not feeling well sending Get Well wishes your way.

 

Today I have a Baby Card and Box I was asked to make.

 


 


This is a 8"x8" size card and box I made to fit it.

The papers are  from Joanna Sheen's Baby Love CD.

The sentiment is computer generated.

Outer circle die is a Paper Boutique one.

Inner circle die not sure of the name.

Corner dies are a Sue Wilson's die

 and I embossed the mirri card with the die to go under the die cut. 

The inside Baby dies are cheap Chinese.

The Baby crib on the box I bought ready cut out off E Bay and it's a old Tattered Lace Die.

 

Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

12 comments:

meg said...

You created a beautiful keepsake for Eva's parents Jenny,a wonderful card

Aquarius said...

A unique and beautiful keepsake for the parents of Eva

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, You have created a beautiful Birth Congratulations card and box, Eva's Mum and Dad will love it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a gorgeous card and box. I am sure it will be tr4easured for a long time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Beautiful card Jenny
Pam x

Christine Harrop said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jenny as usual. The parents will treasure this forever. Big hugs. Christine xxx

Rita said...

Another Beautiful card Jenny. Love making new baby cards. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous keepsake Jenny for this happy occasion.
Lorraine

Zoe Tant said...

Sweet card Jenny and lovely with the box to keep it safe. Zoe x

Sue said...

Stunning keepsake my lovely fairygodmother it's gorgeous lots of hugs and sloppies xxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxx

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous card and a wonderful keepsake for Mum and Dad, beautifully designed both outside and inside and a pretty presentation box for it, Kate x

Sarah said...

A gorgeous keepsake for Evas parents to look back on in years to come. BEautifully done as always Jenny, stunning corners xx