MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 25 November 2022

RUDOLF DAYS CHALLENGE DT.......NOVEMBER 2022

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

 

Well it's the 25th of the month and time for last Rudolf Challenge of 2022  over at 

 SCRAPPYMO'S BLOG 

As always it's anything goes as long as it's Christmas.

One Entry Per Person.

You can however put more than one card on your post if you would like to.

The challenge runs to the end of the month.

I would like to thank Maureen for another year of hard work involved in running this challenge blog especially as she has been looking after her hubby after his health scare.

 

Here is my DT cards I made for this month.

 


The first card is a 8"x8" size.

The second card is a 7"x7" size card.

I used Lavinia stamps on the first card and inked the scene in Distress Oxide inks and Versa fine Clair Twilight ink.

The second card I used some stamps that came free with the Stamping Magazine a few years ago.

I used my Derwent colour pencils to colour in the fox, and a combo of Distress Oxide inks and Versa Fine Clair inks.

 

Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make especially as I am such a bad blogger again lately.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.


 
 

27 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

I love this scene cards.

mamapez5 said...

Beautiful cards as usual jenny. I thought that looked like a Lavinia image. I used to live a few miles from her studio and bought several of her stamps but now the postage and import duties make them a less attractive buy. I recently bought some of the Clair ink pads on Amazon, and find them very nice to use.
I have enjoyed seeing your cards through the year on the Rudolph Day Challenge. Kate x

meg said...

Two absolutely stunning night time scenes Jenny,

Anonymous said...

Absolute mantle pleasers Jenny.

Aquarius said...

Rudolph Day already and you've made two beautiful scenes with your stamps, love them both

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Hi Jenny,
I can't believe that this is the last Rudolph Days this year.
I love the two stunning scenes that you've created and you've even decotated the insides too.

Sue xx

lichazul said...

lovely card, congrats
happy day

Chris said...

Two gorgeous stamped wintery scenes Jenny, love the stamps you've used. Hope you're well, have a good week.
xxx

cuilliesocks said...

What gorgeous cards Jenny, I love the composition of stamps and colours, and you've created beautiful scenes, Kate x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, I, too, recognised the Lavinia stamps (I love them). My hubby drove me to Lavinia's shop for an Open Day a few weeks ago and I enjoyed myself immensely watching all the demonstrations, so inspiring.
Your two Christmas cards are so inspiring, I love them.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

pam said...

Two stunning cards Jenny.
Pam x

Sue said...

Stunning cards Jenny as always lots of huggles and sloppies xx Sue xx

Suzanne H said...

I've hopped over from Rudolph Days and I'm so glad I did. Not only are the outsides of your cards lovely so are the insides. Beautiful work!

Linby said...

These are both stunning. The first one is particularly atmospheric.

Sarah said...

Wow Jenny they are absolutely beautiful. Wonderful scenes and so atmospheric. I have just taken delivery of a handful of Lavinia stamps so I am looking forward to having some fun with those! xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

What beautiful monochromatic snowy cards, Jenny! It's good for me to visit you, because you and I both love to decorate the insides and I don't see it that often. I'm usually trying to use up my papers! heehee Take care, xoxo

Sandra H said...

Wow Jenny both your cards are so beautiful, fabulous scenery as alway's enjoy your day x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Jenny, your cards are stunning! Absolutely gorgeous! Each one could be framed! Whomever receves these cards will truly be blessed! I want to learn how to do this type of stamped and inked scene card - could you please direct me to a tutorial or a YouTube channel as I don't know where to start. I love the inside of your cards too and also the coordinating envelopes. Such an inspiration, thank you!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two very gorgeous wintry scenes Jenny, lovely stamping too.
Lorraine

Brenda said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my Fall/Thanksgiving cards Jenny. Please don't be sorry about Thanksgiving! It is a busy life we all live in and we do the best we can. I'm sorry I haven't visited in so long! I'm not getting the notifications I used to get. Unfortunately out of sight is out of mind with me...until something jiggles my memory and then I think, "oh gosh, I haven't visited some in a long while". I need to find a different way I guess! So please accept my apology for not being here when you post. On to these gorgeous cards you have made for Rudy Day! Wow! I love the scenes you have created Jenny!!! They are stunning and remind me of what it looks like around here when there is deep snow on the ground. It is beautiful...when you can stay in and see images like this when looking out a window. lol I can feel the frosty cold, the wind blowing the snow into drifts, hear the silent night! Was just watching the deer in the field behind my house yesterday...only no snow. Thankfully! I love the fox, I just think they are so pretty and they really stand out against the snow like in your card. Love, love, love these two scenes you have created! Hugs, Brenda

Brenda in IN said...

These are simply beautiful. So serene and calming.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Many thanks Jenny for reminding me that I hadn’t entered, I’d completely forgotten! Your cards are stunning x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing scenic cards, love so much both them! Two dreams! Thanks for the inspirations!
I think Versa fine Clair is the better ink for stamping :)

Sarn said...

Absolutely beautiful cards Jenny. Even though I’ve watched a lot of Jo’s and Eileen’s videos I can’t stamp scenes very well. Yours are stunning xxx

Kate said...

Two beautiful wild-life scenes Jenny! Thanks for inspiring us!

Liz said...

Absolutely stunning cards, Jenny. I love the amazing scenes you’ve created. xx

scrappymo! said...

Your scenes are spectacular, Jenny. I want to try to make some scene cards in 2023 and I have saved this card on my computer for inspiration. I particularly liked the way you stamped the branches inside the first card. I loved that touch!

Both scenes are really beautiful!

Thanks for being such a valued member of our design team. You, Sue, and Sam are so treasured by me!