MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 9 March 2013

LITTLE FIREMAN

Good morning dear blog friends and visitors.
Thank you for all your wonderful comments and good wishes.

Some sad news my Dad passed away on the 28th of February.
Thank you for all your wonderful and kind thoughts and messages
left on my blog before I went away.

My card today is one I have just made for my brother in law.
He used to be a fireman in the RAF and also a part time fireman.
So I thought this would be the right image for him.

Click to enlarge.


Now the inside.



I have used a freebie image off the internet and coloured it in 
with Promarkers.
The navy papers are Kaisercraft and the yellow papers are from
my local craft shop, and they didn't have a name on them.
I have used Di-namics Corner Die, Di-namics Rounded Banner
Die, and Di-namics Stars Die.
Thank you again for your visit.
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

16 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card Jenny.
So sorry to hear about your loss.
Big hugs Kelly

Teresa said...

So sorry to read about your loss Jenny.
Your card is gorgeous, so cute. Take care, hugs Teresa xx

Crafty Lark said...

Great card Jenny, I especially like the button.
My sincere condolences to you for your sad loss. Sending you many hugs. xx Flora

Unknown said...

Good morning Jenny, so sorry to hear about the death of your dad, sending y prayerful thoughts to you and your family.x Your card is so cheery and bright.
Carol.x

Rita said...

Good Morning Jenny, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, but I'm sure he will be in a much better place. Your card is really stunning and I bet your brother-in-law will love it too. Lots of Comforting Hugs, Rita xxxx

Christine Harrop said...

Hi Jenny, very sorry to hear about your dad! Please know we are thinking of you! Your card is great for your brother in law. He'll love it. Love and hugs from Christine xx

Anonymous said...

HI Jenny,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY your card is lovely, sorry to hear about your Dad, I lost my Dad on 28th nov so i know how you feel tc Hugs Sue x

Planetsusie said...

I love this card Jenny - and am very fond of firemen myself. Gorgeous design and colours as well.

Big hugs Sue Pxxx

Am sending a separate email to you.

Marie-Louise said...

My Deepest Sympathy on the loss of your Dad. I hope your memories will bring you comfort.

Lovely card and very appropriate. Love the colours.

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jenny and welcome back. Such sad news about your beloved dad, so sorry for your loss. Have a big Hug!.. I am sure you and your family will have lots of good memories to comfort you through this difficult time.

Great card for a Fire Fighter, great colours and design, I'm sire your Brother-in-law will love it.
Take care Jenny, Kate x

Sue said...

So sorry to hear your sad news Jenny. Thinking of you and sending you big hugs.

Your card is fabulous. I love the image and wonderful colours

Take care
Hugs Sue

Sue said...

Huge huggles Jenny so very very sad to hear your news about your Dad..can you please email me your address my precious fairy godmother missed you hun Sue J xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx My email is Susanne2@sky.com xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Oh Jenny so sad to hear your dad passed away but had a long life. It is great to have you back your card is gorgeous and very appropriate for a fireman.

Big hugs

Wilma x x x

Carole Z said...

Good Morning Jenny, so sorry to hear that your Dad passed away, thinking of you and sending a big hug X IT's god yo see you back and love your cute fireman, Carole Z X

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, What sad news about your Dad, my thoughts and my prayers are with you and your family at this very sad time. Your Dad has laid his head on the Angel's Wing and has been taken to Heaven. He will be with you always, in your heart, until such time that you see him again. Love always to you, Jenny.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Unknown said...

Jenny thank you for your visit and I am so sorry to read about your Dad it must have been a dreadful time for you .
I am sorry I have not been around blogland or I would have written to you at the time Sweetie.
I have had a look at your Sisters jewellery , how fabulous isn't she clever, talent runs in your family.
Thinking of you , biggest hugs Elaine