MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 22 October 2014

CHRISTMAS CARD IN PINK

Hi and welcome to my blog all my craft loving
friends, and visitors.
Thank your for your visit, and comments.
I very much appreciate them all.

I have been having a few lower back problems
for the last 3 days.
So I am so sorry if I haven't commented as much
as I should have.
I have been trying to rest it as much as possible, but on seeing a challenge that gives $4 for each card entered into the challenge, in aid of Breast
Cancer, how could I not make a card to go into
this fab challenge.
I have just made it too as the challenge closes at
6pm.
They wanted to see pink in their Christmas Cards
so here is my version.





This is a 8"x8" size card.
I embossed my card with the Sue Wilson
embossing folder Swirling Holly.
The sentiment is a digi pre- coloured image from
Pink Gems.
The little white poinsettias were made with a
die I won at the Snippets playground.
I used a double sided sticky sheet, and some 
Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels Glacier Ice on
them.
Now I used up lots of snippets for making the 
poinsettias, leaves, and the pine bough die.
So I will trot off to the snippets playground with this.

Thank you again for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges.
http://jinglebellesrock.blogspot.ca/2014/10/pink-christmas.html 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/pixies-snippets-playground-week-147.html 
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/chnc-challenge-extra-for-october-2014.html 




22 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous added goodies too.xx
My candy ends soon.xx
The Journey is the Start

Hazel said...

You have fitted the bill well, good luck in the challenge. Hazel xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the colour and pretty flowers and bow!
Lucy x

Patricia said...

Perfect card for the challenge.
Love everything you have done on your wonderful card
Sending a few (((hugs))) nothing worse than pain


Patricia xx

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, love that embossing folder AND the fir die AND the poinsettias!! xx

Jacee said...

So very pretty Jenny, love all the little flowers and the bow and the inside is great too, love it!
hugs Jacee
Sorry to hear you are having back problems, know how you feel as I too have a back problem, flares up now and again, hope you'll soon be feeling better, gets you down I know, sending an extra hug, Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

vic said...

This is beautiful Jenny and I love the soft pink colour, ahh I hope you feel better very soon and get lots of rest big hugs
Vic xx

Jean said...

This is beautiful Jenny, the embossing folder is fabulous and I love the sparkly white poinsettias.
I hope your back is better soon,
Jean x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jenny, I'm so sorry to hear that your in pain, makes you so tired too, I hope you get some ease soon.
Beautiful card and lovely colour and detail, hugs Kate x

Planetsusie said...

Hello there me little blogging matey!!! Sorry you are having lower back problems - oooh I can sympathise and I really hope it gets better soon. This is such a pretty card for a wonderful cause and the site is being really generous. The poinsettias and the pine branches look amazing. such a pretty embellishment.

Take care of yourself matey

Lots of big hugs to you Sue Pxxx

lauren bergold said...

thank you for going above and beyond and crafting despite your back problems! do take care of yourself, but WOW, i would not have missed this gorgeous creation for anything! thanks for celebrating "pink christmas" with us at JINGLE BELLES for a wonderful cause! ♥♥♥

Karen Petitt said...

Now now Miss Jenny - time for you to rest Miss! This is a really stunning card - love it and especially love the colours of course! Make sure you rest huni and give your back some time to ease before you worry about visiting. I wanted to make sure to pop on over and say thank you for the lovely comments you have been leaving me - I really do appreciate them Karen x

Marie Bingaman said...

Such a beautiful card! :)

Kathleen said...

Very pretty card Jenny, love all the embellishments, the flowers are gorgeous.

Kath x

Diane said...

Stunning!! Great work!

Rita said...

Good Morning Jenny. Sorry to hear about your back problems. Love your Pink card, especially the stunning poinsettia and bough arrangement. Hugs Rita xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
This is fabulous. Great design and I love how you have offset the circle die cuts for the sentiment. Fab idea!
All for an excellent cause too.
Hope your back feels better soon. . . . and you were doing so well.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Di said...

Oh this is lovely Jenny - and it's so good that you loined in the challenge for such a great cause. Let's hope that back of yours clears up soon!

Hugs

Di xx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Wauuuu wat een schitterende Kerstkaart Jenny
Prachtige mallen heb je gebruikt
Fijne dag
Gerrie

SmilynStef said...

Love the embossed texture ... so glad you went *PINK* with us at Jingle Belles.

Алексровер Анна said...

Wonderful Chrismas in pink! Hope you feel better now!

Mrs A. said...

I nearly missed seeing this lovely pink card. It really is lovely and I like the inside circles that match the front. hugs Mrs A.