MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 3 October 2013

GOLFING BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi and welcome to my blog all my craft loving
friends and visitors.
I do hope you are all having a good week so far.

Thank you for all your lovely comments on my
last card.
I very much appreciate your visit  as I know time 
is very precious to all of us especially if you work.

My card today is for my  granddaughter's boyfriend, as I know he likes to play golf. 

CLICK TO ENLARGE.


Now the inside.



This is an 8"x8" size card.
The paper is from the Forever Friends Good 
Life Pack, and I stamped some golfing images
onto it randomly with Faded Jeans Distress Ink.
I also distress inked the edges of the paper.
The image is an LOTV  one coloured in with
Promarkers.
I added some stickles to the edge of the die cut.

Thank you again for your visit and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.




14 comments:

Hazel said...

Jenny another great card, that golfer image is fab.
Hazel xxx

Sarah said...

What a fantastic card Jenny, my Sons would love it, as I'm sure your Grand-daughter's boyfriend will. We have a few golf courses near us that they play at from time to time, I've been known to get the odd hole in one myself too!! (luck more than judgement though!!) Look forward to seeing what you come up with next xx

Patricia said...

Brilliant card Jenny, love how you did the background.
Great image beautifully coloured fab design
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Rita said...

Brilliant card Jenny. I'm sure he will love it. Hugs Rita xxx

Sue said...

Fab card my lovely friend:) you have coloured this beautifully lots of huggles and big sloppies off Ollie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
I know a few fellas who would love this card. I have a few golfing, football, rugby and cricket bits to cater for the sporty contingent.
Love the shade of blue you have used too.
Best wishes
Ang x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny-What a lovely card-and just perfect for a golfer! That image is lovely-and I am chuckling to myself here over the sie of his golfing cap LOL!
Love the tied buttons :)
Hugs,Nessa xxxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, This card is gorgeous, love the image, love the colours used and I adore the inside too.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Unknown said...

Morning Jenny, what a lovely card, I am sure he will love it, the blue is gorgeous, Take care.
Carol.x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card Jenny.
Have a good weekend
Hugs Kelly

Christine Harrop said...

You have used a really cute image on your gorgeous card Jenny. He will love it. Love and hugs from Christine xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, a stunning creation, hugs Pops x

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
Een prachtige kaart leuk met de golfstempel
Groetjes Gerrie

Planetsusie said...

Hello again matey - he is going to absolutely love this card! Great image, I am a huuuuge fan of LOTV as you know. The colouring is gorgeous and the inside is as nice as the outside - as usual and I love how you have overstamped the dotty paper!

Love and hugs to you Sue Pxxx

PS I have just found these 'card stands' and have had to buy one or two!!! Don't they look lovely!