MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 17 November 2013

A4 BABY BOY CARD

Hi and welcome to my very talented followers,
and visitors.
I am so sorry I haven't been about for a few days.
I am trying to get a lot of crafty projects ready
for a craft fair I am doing with my niece, next 
weekend, and time has just ran away with me.
In between I was asked to make a Baby Card 
for my daughter, as one of her Co workers wife
has had a Baby Boy, and she wanted an A4 size
card so they could all put their congratulations in
it.
So this is what I made, this fulfills 2 things as 
the blue die cuts and the corners were made
form snippets off other cards I have made, so
I can enter it into the Pixies Playground 
Challenge, Yay.

CLICK TO ENLARGE.


Now the inside.



This is an A4 size card.
The papers and the image are from Joanna Sheens
Baby Love CD.
I decided to play around with my Spellbinders
Grand Scolloped Squares for the design under
the image.
I cut out 2 squares, and used one in a triangle,
and then cut the second up and glued behind the
first to give it this pattern.
I added some pearls, gems, and little rosebuds
from my stash.
I glued some cut outs off the Parisian Dies 
around my sentiment.
Then I added a big bow.

Thank you again for your visit and time, and 
also Thank you for your wonderful comments,
on my last card.
I do hope you are all having a wonderful crafty
weekend.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges. 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/pixies-snippets-playground-week-99-part.html 
http://joannasheenchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ 
Celebrate.

23 comments:

Rita said...

Gosh Jenny, this looks fantastic. I only ever did one A4 card and struggled to fill it. Your cards are amazing. Hugs Rita xxxx

Sarah said...

Fabulous Jenny and the proud parents are going to love it. That image is beautiful and I always love all the little details that you add. xx

Christine Harrop said...

Golly Jenny and A4 card is quite an undertaking but you have done a fabulous job with this beautiful card. I was asked to do an A4 card when I was still working for a leaving card, the only one I've ever done. Very few dies in those dies!! Love and hugs Christine xx

Planetsusie said...

Oh wow matey - this is gorgeous. I used to think that A5 cards were bad enough to fill and then started 8x8 - I am in awe of you doing such a brilliant job on an A$ card - truly amazing.

Big hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Planetsusie said...

Sorry should say A4 not A$ - lol!!!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, the image is adorable and I love all your beautiful detailing.
hugs Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny this is so lovely, wonderful baby image and the shades of blue are great. lovely detailing too, hugs kate x

Patricia said...

Great card Jenny,
Some undertaking that one, you have made a super job. I love the image and design
Hugs

Patricia. Xxx

Sue said...

What a cracker of a card my lovely fairy godmother! its stunning. Hope you have fun at the craft fair lots of hugglesssssssssss and kisses off Olliebobs Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hazel said...

Great card, and a A 4 one at that well done it's beautiful. Hazelxxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
what a super card. Beautiful inside and out. Not sure how much you've missed. I've got a temp job that's interfering with my craft time. Not good!
Good luck with the craft fair.
Ang x

Kim said...

fantastic card Jenny! love the sweet image and the papers and details
Kim x

Mrs A. said...

A super baby card. The papers you have chosen are perfect. Hugs Mrs A.

Stamping With Bibiana said...

hello jenny; long time i have not come to visit you, so sorry! kind of busy...but I am here!! your card of today is so pretty, love all those details; ! thanks for sharing and good luck on your fair hope you will sell a lot...take pictures to share with us
hugs bibiana

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Stunning Baby card, I love the image and also the compilation of die-cuts beneath. This will be so admired by your Daughter's work colleagues, you will be inundated with orders, and what a fabulous keepsake for the parents, stunning !!
I hope you have a fantastic craft fair. I know what you mean about time running away with you, I was making a couple of Christmas cards yesterday afternoon, haven't finished any of them yet, but it's all the other 'mundane' tasks that interfere with 'crafting time' that is annoying ha ha.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie, wowzers stunning work!! hugs Pops x

Di said...

WOW Jenny!! This really is perfection - absolutely beautiful and a baby card to be treasured!

Hugs, Di xx

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, this is a lovely card...inside and out! Carole Z xx

scrappymo! said...

This is so beautiful and the inside is another beauty just on it's own!!!

Great use of snippets and your card is a beautiful frame for that lovely image!

Unknown said...

Awww Jenny this is so cute, lovely use of your snippets and love that whole design.xxx

Darnell said...

Oh, my, Jenny, this is a snippets masterpiece! The new parents will treasure this forever and ever!! Hugs, Darnell

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
wat een prachtig geboorte kaartje
Groetjes Gerrie

MaryH said...

Wow! Loved your idea with the Grand S/B - it made a perfect mat for the sweet baby picture. So many lovely things to see on the front of this gorgeous card, then I see the inside, just as prettily designed. Your cards are going to be heirlooms for whomever was lucky enough to be the recipient! TFS & Hugs