MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 6 June 2014

THANK YOU CARD

Hi and welcome to everyone that visits me.
Thank you for all your wonderful comments on
my last card.

I am getting better by each passing day and 
feeling a lot stronger now, typing and using my
computer keyboard is no longer too painful thank 
goodness.
I am still getting a few prob with my right arm
where the nerve was trapped, but I'm sure this 
will soon be better too.

Today I have Sue Ps thank you card to show
you.
Now I know Sue has a cat and loves all types
of our furry and feathered friends, and also her
garden.
So that's my theme for this card.


Now the inside.


This is a 7"x7" size card.
The paper is from a book of papers I bought.
Round the edge is a tonic punch, and I used some
snippets to make these, so I can join the Snippets 
Playground challenge again.
The image is from a Joanna Sheen toppers pad,
and the artist is Sylvie Ashton.
The flower was cut out of the Heartfelt Creations
die Majestic Blooms.
I made the template for my paper bow myself.
Lastly I added some stickles.

Thank you again for your visit and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenge. 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/pixies-snippets-playground-week-127.html 

13 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, lovely card for your friend, beautiful design and embellishments, glad to hear your a feel more pain free, hugs Kate x

Di said...

Aaaaah, this is lovely Jenny! I spy the little cat peeking out of the window :)

So pleased to hear the pain is easier. Hope it continues!

Hugs, Di xx

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Jenny. Glad to see that you are feeling better.

Christine Harrop said...

Glad youare feeling a bit better Jenny. Hope you keep on improving. I bet Sue loved this this card!!! Love and hugs Christine xx

Sarah said...

A fabulous card Jenny. Glad you are making progress xx

Carole Z said...

Such a pretty card Jenny..love the puss peeping through the window! Glad you are feeling a little better, hugs Carole Z X

Sue said...

What a gorgeous card my lovely fairy godmother! So glad your feeling much better lots of hugglessssss Sue xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Evening Jenny, I'm so glad you are feeling a little better each day, I'll bet you are too !!
Your card is gorgeous, I love cats too, and I love the image of the PC peeping through the window, I commend you on your bow, I actually thought it was the Sue Wilson bow die !!!! Your friend will love this 'Thank You' card.
Enjoy your weekend.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia said...

Hi Jenny,
Once again another stunning card, Sue will have been delighted to receive it
Glad to read that you are feeling better, long may it continue.
Have a great day

Patricia xx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
Prachtig zomerse kaart .Mooi de bloemen er bij
Groetjes Gerrie

Planetsusie said...

Hi there matey - sorry I am late commenting but so glad you are feeling a little better, I am sure it will get easier day by day now. As for your card, I was really chuffed to receive it and I know it must have been painful to do, so it was an extra special surprise. I've got it in my gallery!!!

Big hugs to you both

Sue Pxxx

Unknown said...

Very pretty card Jenny. I am sure it will be loved. Take care
Sue xx

Karen Petitt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.