MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 23 July 2017

ANOTHER TISSUE BOX


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

I do hope you are having a good weekend, and the weather is being kind to you.
Spent most of yesterday making my little Great Granddaughter's Birthday cards as she is going on holiday before her Birthday on the 29th.
I usually have to make 3 cards one for me, one for my Daughter, and one for my Granddaughter too. 

I noticed the Allsorts Challenge this time around is for Fancy Folds, and had a tissue box I made a while ago, and hadn't shown yet.

   

Anyone who would like to know how to make one of these, there is a tutorial on the top of my blog.

I used a few Cream Snippets for the die cuts so I will be joining my playgrounds friends also.

Thank you so much for you visit, and precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 

23 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

This is a beautiful tissue box Jenny. Can't wait to see all those birthday cards! Love and hugs Christine xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jenny, what a fabulous tissue box, beautifully decorated, and embellished. I must have a go at one of these some day, Kate x

brenda said...

Your altered tissue box is extremely pretty Jenny and I very much like the coffee and cream colours. It's a super creation for our Fancy Folds theme at Allsorts challenge this week, my thanks for joining in.

B x

Barb said...

Hi Jenny, I've not seen one of your lovely tissue boxes for a while now. As always this is stunning. I love the colours you've used and the embellishments are gorgeous. They really are a lovely gift idea. I think I might have to give it a try! Barbxx

Jean said...

Lovely tissue box Jenny, the colour combo is great and the embellishments so pretty.
Jean x

meg said...

Beautiful colour combo and wonderful embellishments Jenny, a fantastic tissue box, thanks for the tutorial too.

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous make Jenny, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Aquarius said...

What a lovely box and good for the snippets challenge.

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning cover for a tissue box it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This tissue box cover is so pretty !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so elegant and beautiful!! I love how you decorated the box!! The colors and details are stunning!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathleen said...

Great choice of colours Jenny, love the lace and embellishments, really lovely creation.
Thank you for joining our 'Fancy Folds' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Liz said...

Another beautiful tissue box, Jenny, so pretty. xx

Mia said...

I love your tissue box, Jenny. Great combination of colours. And I love the lace!!! It is so elegant!!!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, love the colours and the lace is so pretty :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Michelle said...

A gorgeous tissue box Jenny - so many beautiful little details on this - Michelle x

Di said...

Wow Jenny, this tissue box cover is absolutely beautiful. Practical and elegant at the same time - I love it! Wonderful colours as well.

Hugs

Di xx

Sarah said...

I love this sophisticated coffee and cream tissue box Jenny, really elegant xx

pam said...

Gorgeous tissue box Jenny, they make a wonderful gift, love the colours and gorgeous decoration.
Pam x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
This makes a boring tissue box look really special.
Nice elegant colour combo too.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Chris said...

Fabulous tissue box Jenny, very elegant in coffee and cream. The lace flowers with the pearls are very beautiful,
Chris
x

Cara said...

I do love your tissue boxes and this one is no exception, just fantastic x

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous work, Jenny! Love that dark grey lace and all the wonderful trims...