MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 9 May 2019

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES..DT...........BLACK AND WHITE ONLY


Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

Today starts a new challenge over at
It's the B Teams turn again and the lovely Debbie is your host for this fortnights challenge, and she would like to see just Black and White on your creations please.
The challenge runs from today till Wednesday the 22nd of May, and closes at 6PM GMT.
Please visit the challenge blog to see the lovely DT creations.

Here is what I made this time around.



This is a 6"x6" size card.
The lovely black and white butterfly card was from very old crafting stash which must be at least 10years old if not more.
It came in all sorts of colours too which I have yet to use.
The lovely verse was included and the other items too.
I'm sure I purchased it from C&C.
I am finding it hard to find my mojo and concentrate on crafting, and also May has a lot of family Birthdays, and I have a wedding card and box to make for the end of the month.
So hopefully I will get around to visiting you all soon.

Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

 

24 comments:

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Morning Jenny

It is so lovely to see a card from you again. I know how hard it will be for you to get your 'mojo' working again

You have created another stunning design my dear, I love everything about it and the sentiment is spot on too!

Take care dear lady....

June x

meg said...

gorgeous black and white card Jenny, hope life is being kind

Wendy L said...

You have made a beautiful card Jenny, inside and out, thank you, xxxxc

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jenny, lovely to see you here and with such a gorgeous card, beautifully designed.
I hope you are coping well, it's just one day at a time Hugs Kate x

Christine Harrop said...

Lovely to see you back Jenny with a lovely card. Don't worry about commenting. Take it easy and slowly. Big hugs Christine xx

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Jenny!! I love the pretty sentiment and butterfly papers!! Gorgeous card!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Brenda in IN said...

This is lovely and it's nice to use some of the things you have saved in your stash. Take all the time you need and don't worry about commenting. We will be here when you come back. Hugs to you.

Brenda said...

Beautiful black and white card Jenny, I love the verse on the front too as it is so true. Just take one day at a time Jenny, sometimes it is minute by minute as well. No worries on the commenting, you know we all will be here when you are ready. Big hugs, Brenda

Chris said...

Hi Jenny, so lovely to see one of your beautiful cards again, this black and white design is fabulous. Beautiful stamps and stamping and such a great sentiment.
Just take it one day at a time Jenny, do the important things you need to do...don't worry about the rest!
Sending hugs
xxx

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! How gorgeous, Jenny! So many beautiful and unexpected layers, and a sweet sentiment to bring it all together. I love that the inside can be for a card or for photos! It's lovely! hugs, de

Aquarius said...

Love this black and white card and butterflies are always popular. Don't worry about commenting for now just keep on crafting which can be great therapy I know.

Sue said...

Hi my sweet friend..your card is gorgeous..thinking about you and sending lots of hugs and sloppies xxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jo said...

A beautiful card Jenny & I love that sentiment. Hope you're ok....sending hugs xx

Caz said...

Beautiful...Jenny...Hoping your ok...Hugs xxx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A beautiful card Jenny and I really love the monochromatic effect. Don't you worry for a minute about visiting my blog, just take all the time that you need and I'll be right here waiting for you when things start to feel a little easier. It's totally understandable that you're having trouble finding your mojo. Look after yourself my friend. Crafty hugs,
Sandra xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A really lovely card, and the sentiment is 'spot on'.
You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers, I hope you have lots of support with your Family.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kathleen said...

A really super creation Jenny, great papers and a really lovely sentiment, cute little flower too.

Kath x

KandA said...

How nice to see you here again Jenny and with such a beautiful b+w creation too. Take care xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning wedding card. It is just so beautiful. Thank you for the gorgeous birthday card that you sent me. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Stunning monochrome card Jenny, love the beautiful layout.
Hope you are keeping well.
Hugs Pam x

Furrbster said...

Brilliant card and great sentiment too,

Hugz Tinz

Megan J said...

Hi Jenny, a fabulous monochrome card and great sentiment. Lovely to see you back again. Have a wonderful weekend... Megan

Sarah said...

It's lovely to see you Jenny. What a lovely card this is, black and white always looks so elegant xx

Mrs A. said...

Gorgeous black and white design. Love that sentiment which is so true. Hugs Mrs A.