MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 13 June 2019

DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY CARD


Hi and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

O my goodness it's still not very warm for June.
I can't believe I am wishing for warmer weather when I hate the really hot weather, but it would be rather nice now after all this cold stuff.

I have a card today I made for my step daughter's Birthday.
She loves fairies so this is what I made for her.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The paper is a down loadable one from Cuddly Buddly.
The fairy I made by adding butterfly wings to the Tattered Lace 3D Daisey Girl.
I used the Tattered Lace Daisey Flexi edge die to go around the aperture.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
I really appreciate each comment, and visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 

24 comments:

Sarah said...

This fabulous card has brightened up my day no end Jenny. I love that beautiful fairy, the sunny yellow and, as always, your gorgeous design and attention to detail. We have just been out for lunch, walked the dogs on our return and have put the heating on!! Brrrrr...flaming June...I don't think so!! Hope you are ok xx

Mia said...

Stunning card, Jenny. I love the inside too. What a beautiful fairy and how lovely design! I am sure your step daughter will love it! Kisses, my friend.

Jo said...

That's beautiful Jenny, so pretty.....your step daughter is sure to love it x

Ellibelle said...

A really beautiful creation with this wonderful design and the gorgeous butterfly fairy. Love the colors you used!
Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!

cuilliesocks said...

What a pretty card Jenny, lovely image and colours, and as usual the inside is designed beautifully. So cold Jenny, it's just awful for June, keep cosy, Kate x

Chris said...

That's so pretty Jenny, love your sweet little daisy fairy and the lovely fresh colour combo. The daisies around the aperture are gorgeous.
It would be nice if the weather warmed up a bit...hopefully next week...?
hugs
xx

Aquarius said...

I'm sure your daughter will love this very pretty fairy card - super with the daisies around the edge.

brenda said...

A truly magical creation and perfect for our 'Fantasy' theme at Allsorts challenge Jenny and it's so nice to see you again, I'm so pleased you have joined us this week as we have missed you.

As for the weather, well isn't it awful, I don'think we've seen the sun here in the Fens for over a week, we have had 5" of rain though.

B x

brenda said...

I got so carried away moaning about the weather and meant to say I am sure your daughter will adore your beautiful card.

B x

Wendy L said...

Hi Jenny, gorgeous card.
We are sitting outside tonight so hoping it will be warm but taking my cardi just in case, lol

Wendy L said...

Forgot to thank you for entering your lovely fairy card into Allsoets challenge, xxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning card. Your step daughter is going to love it. That fairy and the flowers are just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Liz said...

Your card is so pretty, Jenny, your step daughter will love it! xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, I'm fed up with the never-ending rain we are having here, everywhere is sodden, I'm looking forward to some dry weather.
Your card is beautiful, the daisy fairy is so pretty as are the daisy flowers.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kathleen said...

A lovely summery creation, love the daisy wreath and the cute little fairy, the corner embellishments look great too. Thank you for joining our 'Fantasy' challenge this week at Allsorts it is really great to have you back. Totally fed up now of wearing jumpers and my winter coat.

Kath x

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! She's beautiful!! I love how you framed her with the fabulous flowers!! What a stunning card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

meg said...

beautiful colours Jenny, the flowers frame the fairy beautifully , love your card

Mummylade said...

This is really lovely! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a really gorgeous card Jenny, lovely colour combo and pretty details.
Lorraine

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Such a bright and pretty card Jenny, I'm sure your step-daughter will love it

I'm also fed up with this weather, cold and wet, it plays havoc with my rheumatoid!

Hope you have a good weekend

June x

Mrs A. said...

Well I do believe you have some elements here on your card that fit my latest butterfly challenge perfectly. Hugs Mrs A.

Furrbster said...

This is really lovely -such a pretty card,

Hugz Tinz

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I'm with you on the weather Jenny! :) A very pretty card and I love all the little elements. The fairy looks like she's ready for action. Wishing you a happy weekend. Crafty hugs, Sandra xx

Mrs A. said...

So glad you linked your pretty card up. Hugs Mrs A.