MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 29 March 2020

ANNIVERSARY CARD


Hi and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

I thought it was very wonderful and worth putting on my blog.

Today I have an Anniversary card I made for my Son and Daughter in Law who celebrated their 20th Anniversary recently.


This is an easel card I made for them.
Card stock and image both Hunkydory again.
Renforced the base with extra card stock so it wasn't floppy.
This fits into and 8"x8" size envelope.
Used Sue Wilson's Hexagon Stiched Die to cut the shape.
Doily is Tattered Lace.
Ticket Die is also Tattered Lace.
The Heart Die is Crafters Companion.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
I really appreciate every visit, and wonderful comment.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

16 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny your blogheader is fabulous, well done, and of course our NHS is so precious, never more so than now.
Gorgeous card, beautifully designed and coloured, keep safe Kate x

meg said...

Hope they had a magical day a beautiful card Jenny love the shape and colours in your papers and embellishments

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, The header you have put on your Blog is a definite sentiment everyone should be heeding, well done.
I absolutely love your Anniversary card, it is stunning.
Take care and stay safe and well.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Chris said...

Love the Blog Header Jenny! The NHS are doing a fantastic job and we should all appreciate their dedication.
As always a beautiful card, fabulous shape and design, the papers, colours and cardstock you used are gorgeous, such a lovely sheen on the card.
Look after yourself and keep on crafting!
hugs
xxx

Kathleen said...

A stunning card Jenny, great shape, lovely border and some gorgeous elements. A super header for your posts , I would love to put it one mine but looking at yours brought tears to my eyes so I couldn't; have that on mine as I would be crying every time I made a post. You take care Jenny.

Kath x

Megan J said...

Hi Jenny, a stunning card and a special anniversary with the repeating numbers for this year and how many years your son and daughter in law have been married. I hope you are safe and well and have all the helpers you need to get things done. Have a wonderful week... Megan

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Another gorgeous card to treasure Jenny, hope they had a lovely day.
Lorraine

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny your card is gorgeous. It is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lia said...

Hi Jenny, I did not visit your blog recently and now I am admiring your great cards.
Well done: I like them all. I hope you are safe and well!
Lia xx

Michelle said...

This is so beautiful Jenny - I bet your son and daughter in law loved this - Michelle x

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Wat een schitterende kaart
Groetjes Gerrie

Brenda in IN said...

A beautiful card for them and Happy Anniversary to them. The apricot bow is gorgeous.

Sarah said...

What a fabulous new blog header Jenny...yay for our precious NHS!! Yay for this gorgeous card too, such a fabulous design and pretty colours xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jenny

A beautiful card for your son and daughter in law

Stay safe and well

June x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Love the unexpected shape of this card and a fun easel fancy fold! Really beautiful!

pam said...

Love the Blog Header Jenny!fabulous card, beautiful design
Hugs Pam x