MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 1 June 2021

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES DT CARD...CHALLENGE 131 JUNE....... ART DECO

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

Firstly I must apologise for not being able to comment on your blogs, as May has been a very busy month for me I have a great number of family Bithdays, and also my Daughter was on annual leave for 2 weeks, and also my stepson and his wife came with their caravan for a visit from up north, and I haven't seen them for 17 months because of covid.

On top of all this it was my turn for the May MAWTT  challenge theme and the Rudolf DT comments towards the end of the month too.

 

Well as it's the first of the month again it's time for another challenge over at

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES 

The lovely and very talented Mrs Duck is your host for this months challenge and she has chosen

ART DECO for her theme.

The challenge runs to 9AM on the 29th of June.

So here is my card I made for my DT.

 


This is a 8"x8" size card.

The card stock is Hunkydory Art Deco Shimmer from a few years ago.

I added some lovely flowers as this will be my Daughter's Birthday card for the 1st of July as she loves Art Deco.

Please pop along to the chllenge blog to see the lovely creations made by my lovely team friends.

Thank you so much for your visit and prcious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.
 

12 comments:

Chris said...

What a fabulous card Jenny- such elegant and beautiful images, wonderful design, I do love Art Deco style! I'm sure your daughter will be delighted to receive this!
Hope you're enjoying the sunshine, take care
hugs
xxx

Christine Harrop said...

Jenny this is absolutely gorgeous and your daughter will love it when the time comes. I think I would like to have lived in this era because I lo0ve art deco. I'm glad you managed to see your family after all this time. I last saw my family (all in the north east)at Christmas 2019 and I', hoping for a visit from some of them soon. Take care and stay well. Hugs Christine xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny your card is gorgeous. I just love it. May has been a very busy month here too. It is nice to see some lovely weather at last. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Aquarius said...

I do like a bit of Art Deco and this is a beautiful card

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a gorgeous Art Deco themed card, beautiful details and an elegant design.
Time is precious with family so make the most of it, this last 16 months has been so difficult for everyone. Crafting and commenting can always be caught up on, hope you have a more relaxed month this month.
Lorraine

meg said...

An exquisite Art Deco card,love your images and papers with the perfect embellishments,hope you have a great time with your family

Sarah said...

I am so pleased to read that you have finally managed to have a catch up with your family. We went to see my Mum yesterday, the first time I have seen her since Christmas Day. What a stunning card this is, such pretty colours and a lovely design, inside and out xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, So glad you have been able to see your family, what a lovely surprise for you.
This card is beautiful and when you present it to your Daughter she will be over the moon.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kathleen said...

A really brilliant card, must admit that I would not know where to begin with this theme, you have certainly nailed it.

Kath x

Brenda in IN said...

This is lovely and your daughter will love this Art Deco card. The papers are gorgeous and the flowers are gorgeous.

pam said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, fabulous layout and pretty papers.
Pam x

Furrbster said...

Absolutely stunning,

Hugz Tinz