MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 25 May 2021

RUDOLF DAYS CHALLENGE DT CARDS FOR MAY 2021

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

 

Well it's the 25th of the month yet again and time for the Rudolf Days Challenge over at

SCRAPPYMO'S BLOG 

The challenge runs from the 25th of the month to the end of the month.

ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.

As always it's anything goes as long as it's Christmas.

Maureen always has a lovely prize on offer for the winner, and it gets your Christmas makes started early.

So here is my 2 DT cards I made this month.

 


The first card is a 6"x6" size card.

The second card is a 8"x8" size card.

I used the same Snowflake Die from Penny Black on both cards.

This die was a present from Maureen so thank you, for such a lovely present.

The first one I inked my background with Blurprint Sketch, and Broken China Distress Oxide Inks then on the front I sprayed areosol glue and covered with white glitter which gave that lovely rich blue colour.

On the second card I used the Tonic Glitter card for my snowflakes, and some pearl stars.

Thank you for your visit, and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit, and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.



  

 

23 comments:

Linby said...

Two wonderful cards using the same die. Happy Rudolph day.

meg said...

Love your cards Jenny,the snowflake die is a beauty

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny your cards are gorgeous. I do love that snowflake. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

They looks beautiful Jenny, very opulent with the glitter card, xxx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Beautiful cards Jenny and I love your use of the blue glitter card as it makes a fabulous contrast to the white x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two wonderful cards Jenny, the second on is so sparkly, I love it.
Lorraine

mamapez5 said...

Beautiful cards Jenny. That is am impressive snowflake. Kate x

Chris said...

Both beautiful cards Jenny- the snowflake die is lovely, love all the sparkle!
xx

R's Rue said...

Both are beautiful. Great job.
🙂
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Carol L said...

Beautiful blues on both cards, and that snowflake is so pretty too! The added sparkle looks so gorgeous and the insides are as pretty as the outsides! Happy Rudolph Days!

Aquarius said...

Rudolph Days certainly seem to come around quickly. Two super cards using this great snowflake die.

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Two really lovely cards, it is surprising how the same components can look so different.
I hope you are feeling better.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Two gorgeous sparkly cards Jenny, beautifully designed inside and out, Kate x

Sue said...

Two stunning cards my lovely fairy godmother..I hope you are keeping safe and well lots of huggles and sloppies xxxxxx Sue xxxxxx

Kathleen said...

Two super cards Jenny, love the snowflake die , your choice of colours and the designs are really superb.

Kath x

scrappymo! said...

Gosh, Jenny. These cards are so pretty. The first one lets the white flake take center stage. I love the inside of this card by the way.
The second has all that lovely glittery card for the snowflake and lets it steal the show. Again the inside is beautiful!

Thanks for all you do for us on the Rudolph Days Design team. It is great to have you and your talent, on the team!

Vicky Hayes said...

Two lovely sparkly cards Jenny! I love a snowflake motif for Christmas :) Vicky x

Sarah said...

What fabulous festove snowflakes Jenny, absolutely love these!! Hope you are okay xx

Darnell said...

Your snowflake twofer are both schpectacular, Jenny!! The colors and schparkle are perfect for icy cold Christmas designs! I hope you are keeping well! Hugs, Darnell

Brenda in IN said...

Two more great Christmas cards for you stash. I love the designs on both and the sparkle is gorgeous. It's wonderful to have cards already made up and no stress at such a busy time at the holday.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Jenny! Your snowflake cards are so beautiful! My favourite is the second one with all the sparkle! Happy Rudolph Day to you!

Greta said...

I love snowflakes, so both cards appeal to me! Gorgeous work!

Anonymous said...

Happy Rudolph Days, Jenny! two beautiful blue and white Christmas cards! I love the glittery paper and the pretty sentiments.