MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 25 July 2021

RUDOLF DAYS CHALLENGE......JULY 2021 .......DT CAARDS

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

 

Well it's the 25th of the month yet again, and time for the

Rudolf Days Challenge over at

SCRAPPYMO'S BLOG 

The challenge runs from today till the last day of the month, and as always it's anything goes as long as it's Christmas.

ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.

There is a lovely prize for the winner too.

So here is what I made for my DT this month.

 


These are both 8"x8" in size.

On the both I used up some tags I made about 4 years ago to enter Lolls tag challenge she ran then.

Not sure if it still runs or not.

The first card is a mixed media design with lots of different layers.

The second card I stamped fir branches all over card for a background similar to the tag, and on the inside edges of the card too, and I also stamped the verses on both.

Couldn't find my lovely pearlised embossing powder to make it the same as the tag.

I added some lovely green Holographic card to the tag to match the matt and layer edge.

The Holographic Card is from 

Tonic and they sell some lovely colours in it.

The image on the tag is a Hunkydory one.

The mixed media one I can't rememeber where those images came from on the baubles.

I added Glossy Accents to each bauble.

The MDF Noel is from Anna Marie Designs.


Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comments you make.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.




 

  

19 comments:

Aquarius said...

Goodness me - can it really be time for Rudolph Days already - the year seems to be flying by. Two beautiful and detailed cards.

meg said...

Your mixed media card is stunning Jenny,so many beautiful elements and wonderful vintage feel,love the classic snowman

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Beautiful cards Jenny, it's great that you used those stunning tags you had stashed away - it would have been a shame to waste them, they make such wonderful centre pieces for your Christmas cards.
Hope you're keeping well.
hugs
xxx

Carol L said...

Your first collage card is just amazing with all those beautiful elements you managed to add together! Just WOW! The next card is so cute and whimsical too with that fun snowman tag and all the mirror card! Happy Rudolph Days!

Brenda in IN said...

I love the sparkly reindeer and sleigh tucked into the first card. The snowman tag is lovely and that tonic mirror paper is gorgeous.

Sue said...

Stunning cards my lovely fairy godmother absolutely gorgeous hope your keeping well lots of huggles and sloppies xxxx Sue xxxxxx

scrappymo! said...

Hello Jenny
You have made some lovely cards here.
The first card has such a lovely vintage feel.
the Santa image on the baubles is so pretty with the finish all frosty and shimmery. I love that particular Santa image too!
The use of texture on this card is perfect!
Your second card is so cute. The Tonic paper is fab...I am going to see if my local shop will order some in for me. They are bringing in a lot of new lines and they have some Tonic items at the mo.
Take care Jenny and know that your design teamwork is greatly appreciated!

Crafty hugs
Maureen

Anonymous said...

Happy Rudolph Days, Jenny! oh my goodness, I think you've outdone yourself with attention to detail! I love all the texture and the variety of images on the first, I always struggle with that, and the second one, oooh, I love the die cut greenery (where can I find it? lol), the hologram paper and the adorable snowman.

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Two gorgeous cards, quite 'Scandi' in style, I love them !!
Take care.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Vicky Hayes said...

Two beautiful and special cards Jenny! Vicky x

cuilliesocks said...

Two gorgeous cards Jenny, lovely images and designs, Kate x

Linby said...

Two wonderfully detailed festive cards. Happy Rudolph day!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Two fabulous cards Jenny. There's so much to look at on the first one and the touches of gold give it a real opulent feel. I love your second card too and as usual with your cards, it looks just as beautiful on the inside....very inspiring x

Sarah said...

What gorgeous cards Jenny, love an 8x8 for special family members at Christmas. The layers on the first are fantastic and I really love that sweet snowman with the pine branches too. Hope you are keeping well xx

Bonnie said...

I love your vintage baubles, Jenny! And that sweet snowman looks so handsome with all the pine boughs!

cebelica said...

Wow, these are gorgeous! xx

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Lovely work Jenny.. and it is annoying when crafty products go AWOL without permission, isn't it??
Thanks also for popping over to my blog and leaving a lovely comment.
Thanks for sharing, and may God bless and keep you and all whom you love safe and well.
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz. X

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Greta said...

Finally got to your blog to let you know how much I love your RD cards! I always look forward to seeing what you make to inspire us & these are gorgeous!