MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 9 June 2023

BAG STYLE DIORAMA BIRTHDAY CARD

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

 

I made this card after watching Sam Callcott on You Tube and I am addicted to it now and have made 2 so far. 

I made some mistakes but managed to adjust it so it worked on this one as I wanted to make a larger card than she did.

 




This is a 7"x8" size card.

You can find Sam's You Tube on this 

HERE

I have used lots of different elements from my stash to create this and was very pleased how it turned out.

As I said I made a mistake when making this and was aiming for a 7"x7" size but managed to rectify it so that's why its the size I have used.

My second one is 8"x8" as I learnt by my mistake.

 

Thank you for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.
 

15 comments:

meg said...

A stunning card Jenny,beautiful colours and embellishments,thank you for the link.

Liz said...

Oh wow, what a fabulous creation, Jenny! xx

Chris said...

Such a fold Jenny, it looks amazing. A very feminine card and how lovely for the recipient to open it and discover the lovely surprise inside xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a great fold and beautiful Jenny

gr karin

cuilliesocks said...

Your card is stunning Jenny, its a beautiful fold, gorgeous papers and embellishments, Kate x

Sue said...

This is stunning my lovely fairy godmother..I love all the colours and embellishments you have used huggles and sloppies from Olliebobs xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This bag card is fabulous !! I have never seen one like this, thank you for the link to watch Sam's Youtube video, I will be watching that.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

LesleyG said...

Beautiful card Jenny, clever design xxx

Aquarius said...

Very pretty card and something a bit different. Thanks for the link to a tutorial

Anonymous said...

A very pretty card Jenny and an unusual style. Sam does come up with some great ideas and it's lovely to share and see someone's interpretation. I cannot say I've seen this tutorial but thanks for the link.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow, such a pretty floral, 3D project, it looks gorgeous.
Lorraine

Brenda said...

What a cool and beautiful card Jenny! I love the images and the papers you used. You did a great job of making this to the size you wanted and I see no mistakes. It's as lovely as it can be! But we do learn from our mistakes or hope we do anyway. LOL Again, I only see a beautiful shaped card! Hugs, Brenda

Mrs A. said...

Wow, this is really pretty. Love everything in pink. . Must investigate this tutorial. Thanks for the link. Hugs Mrs A.

Wendy L said...

Love it Jenny, very effective card, so pretty, xxx

Sarah said...

Now this is one I haven't tried Jenny! What a stunning card this is xx