MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 13 June 2023

LADIES 60th BIRTHDAY CARD AND BOX

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

I do hope everyone is enjoying this lovely weather we are having at the moment.

Today I have a 60th Birthday card and box I was asked to make for a lady that goes to my sister's beading club in Wales.

My sister always takes my cards I make her into class as some of the ladies are also card makers.



 




This is a 8"x8" size card and box I made to fit it.

I used Tonic Glitter card in silver and some peach card stock from my stash.

The paper used is from a couple of 12"x12" size Stamperia Paper Pads.

Happy Birthday die is a Sue Wilson one.

Nimbers Dies are Carnation Crafts.

Flower corner dies are John Lockwoods.

Roses from my stash and I made the stick pin as usual.

 

Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

6 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful papers and colour combo Jenny, love that you used them on both the card and box with the diecut age

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This birthday card and box are stunning, such a lovely card to send to a lady 60 years young. This heat is lovely but far too hot for me, the night-time is the worst, I look forward to the warm weather during the winter months and then when it comes and is so very hot, I find it too much haha, never satisfied haha.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is such a pretty card and matching box Jenny, the papers and glittery design look amazing.
Lorraine

Aquarius said...

Beautiful card and matching box which I'm sure the lady will love when she receives it. Lovely colour choices.

Chris said...

A wonderful card and box set Jenny, love the pretty colours, fabulous sparkle and flowers, a very feminine and beautifully designed birthday card.
It's lovely to have summer at last, I'm definitely enjoying it!
xxx

Brenda said...

Wow Jenny, this card and box is just gorgeous! I love the papers you used, that silver sparkly paper is stunning as is the printed one. Love those flowers too. Always nice when you can personalize a card, loving those huge numbers and that birthday font die. I'm sure this person who wanted you to make this card will be very happy with it! I love it! Hugs, Brenda