MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 1 October 2023

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES CHALLENGE 159.......ANYTHING GOES.

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

Well another super fast month gone by in a flash.

Not long till Christmas again now. 

As it's the 1st of the month it's time for another challenge over at

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES 

The theme this month is 

ANYTHING GOES.

You have till the 30th of October to join in.

This is what I made for my DT for this months challenge.

 


This is a tuxedo box I made from watching Sam Callcot on You Tube.

The flowers and butterflies are from Tim Holtz.

Paper used is from a 12x12 paper pad from the Range.

Happy Birthday banners from Katy Sue.

 

Thank you for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

 

12 comments:

Aquarius said...

This is so pretty with the flowers and butterflies peeping out of the box

meg said...

Absolutely stunning Jenny,love the way your flowers spill over the folded edge of the box

Wendy L said...

Hi Jenny, as per, your card is stunning, so effective and very beautiful, a real keepsake too, thank you. Wendy DT

Sue said...

Stunning my lovely fairygodmother but I expect nothing less from you as always lots of sloppies and huggles xxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxx

Brenda in IN said...

This is awesome, Jenny. Great colors and such a fun bouquet of joy. Great job!

cuilliesocks said...

What a beautiful box card Jenny, it's a lovely floral design and any recipient would love it, Kate x

Chris said...

This is a great design Jenny- my new favourite fold! It looks really effective, but it's not too complicated to create (that's why it's a favourite with me!) I love the way you've decorated and embellished this one with the colourful flowers and butterflies, it looks wonderful.
xxx

Sarah said...

I take a lot of inspiration from Sam, her tutorials are so easy to follow. This is gorgeous jenny, a real showstopper xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Wow, I love your tuxedo box, I have never seen this technique before, the flowers etc are beautiful, I love this.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is stunning Jenny! Such a pretty card with so many gorgeous elements.
Lorraine

Furrbster said...

What an amazing card design,

Hugz Tinz

Brenda said...

Wow, what a fun card Jenny! I love all the flowers and the butterflies. I also love how you placed the birthday banner in the bouquet. This will surely brighten someone's day! Hugs, Brenda