MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 18 February 2024

60th BIRTHDAY CARD AND BOX

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

Another weekend already again we are wooshing through February especially as it's a short month too.

Today I have a card and box I made for a lady that lives in the flats near me and she invited me to her Birthday party as she is on the committee I chair for functions we organise for residents.

I did my usual of putting lots of little cards inside for everyone to sign.

 



This is a 8"x8" size card and box I made to fit it.

Paper was an Etsy buy and a download.

Pink Glitter card stock Tonic, White Glitter card stock Amazon.

Flowers and Numbers Dies Carnation Crafts with a digital down load for the flowers.

Happy Birthday Die Sue Wilson.

Corner Dies on card John Lockwood.

Thank you for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment made.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

ALLSORTS CHALLENGE WEEK 768

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE 127 


 
 

 

15 comments:

meg said...

A stunning beautifully embellished 60th Birthday card for your friend Jenny,hope you're keeping well

Dena J said...

Beautiful sparkle and embellishments on this gift card and box. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts.

meg said...

Thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus with this gorgeous card Jenny

Darnell said...

Your birthday card, little cards, and box will be a treasured keepsake, Jenny! You are so talented and generous! Hugs, Darnell

Sarah said...

That's a beauty Jenny and will be treasured. I love the little cards inside for personal messages. It's also perfectly pink for Allsorts this week too xx

Chris said...

This is such a brilliant idea Jenny- love the little cards for everyone to sign, the card itself is gorgeous- so feminine and pretty.
xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I truly love this card and box, you always create the most beautiful, things, I also love the size of the '60' die-cuts you have used, they make an iconic focal point to the card.
I know what you mean about the time flying, I think someone has 'wound up the time', it is scary how quickly these weeks are going by.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Liz said...

Stunning card and box Jenny, which I’m sure will be treasured. Lovely idea to have all the little cards inside too. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Pink option.
Liz xx

brenda said...

What a gorgeous card and box Jenny and love the idea of tucking in all the smaller cards for people to sign, a unique idea (which I might borrow one of these days!).

Many thanks for sharing with us at this weeks Allsorts challenge.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

WOW what a beautiful creation the detail on the card is awesome so is the inside excellent project thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is such a pretty, feminine card Jenny. Beautiful details and design.
Lorraine

Carol said...

What a great idea and so beautifully made. An idea to keep tucked away.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

A really pretty birthday card and I like the idea of the little cards for everyone to sign.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Seafield Jo said...

Oh wow! This is stunning Jenny. I'm sure your friend felt very special when she received this.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Aimeslee Winans said...

Wow, Jenny, a fabulous keepsake for your friend, just stunning!
Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CD Sunday Plus.
XOX, Aimeslee DT