MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 25 April 2024

RUDOLPH DAYS CHALLENGE...APRIL2024 ENTRY

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

Sorry I have been missing again life has just got in the way and I have had trouble with my computer couldn't wake it up after a long time I realised the plug socket had stopped working. 

As it's the 25th of the month it's time for the 

RUDOLPH DAYS CHALLENGE 

which you can find above.

Here are my entries into the challenge that I made yesterday.


 

These are 5"x7" tent style cards I created out of A4 card stock.

The poinsettia 3D embossing folder was from Temu.

The red and silver glitter card stock is Tonic and the green is from Amazon and the rose gold is sizzex.

Thank you for your visit and your precious time.

I reall appreciate every visit and woderful comment made.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

RUDOLPH DAYS APRIL CHALLENGE 2024 

11 comments:

meg said...

These are absolutely beautiful Jenny

Chris said...

A fabulous set of beautifully embossed cards, so elegant! Love the touch of glitter too.
xxx

Di said...

Hi Jenny! I adore these Christmas cards - such a stylish design. I'm guessing that the sentiment is cut using a die - what a beauty!

Hugs
Di xx

Aquarius said...

Great batch of cards for Rudolph Days

Anonymous said...

Pretty cards Jenny, sorry you’ve had more to deal with. Happy Rudolph Day xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, I know what you mean when you say life gets in the way, how fast are these weeks going, it is scary !!
Fabulous embossed cards and lovely colours and glitter and sparkle, I love them.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Darnell said...

Good to see you, Jenny! I hate it when life gets in the way of my fun, lol! Glad you figured out your computer so you could publish these photos of your beautiful Christmas design in four pretty schparkly color schemes! Take care! Hugs, Darnell

mamapez5 said...

Beautiful C&S cards Jenny. I love the green one.
I hope everything is Ok with you. Kate P.

Helen said...

Very elegant embossed designs - love the touch of glitter.

Thanks for joining us this month at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Helen x

Sue said...

Stunning and elegant Christmas cards my lovely fairygodmother! Lots of huggles Sue xxx

Sarah said...

They are wonderful batch of Christmas cards with the different colours xx