MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 10 February 2014

FLOWERS MADE WITH LACE AND CROCHET DOILIES

Hi and welcome to my blog all my craft loving
friends, and visitors.
Well it's the start to another week, and I do hope 
you all have a fab week.

Thank you for so many wonderful comments,
on my last card.
I really appreciate your time spent visiting, and
commenting on my work.

Today I have something a little different to show
you.
I was watching a tutorial on UTube and as it 
ended I saw these lovely flowers made by a 
few wonderful people, so I though I would have
a go.
Here is my effort.

CLICK TO ENLARGE.

Some of these were made with some lovely 
crochet pieces that the lovely Linda Burrows
sent me, and some were made with lovely little
crochet doilies and pieces that Linda Wescott
also sent me. 
Thank you to both those lovely ladies, and I do 
hope your health improves and you can start
posting your wonderful creations again.
The rest were made from bits of lace and cloth
I inherited from my mother, all except one which
I made out of the welt of my husbands old Tee-Shirt.
Now there are quite a few tutorials on these, so 
I have put a link to one HERE then when it ends
it will lead you into lots more to watch.
 I do hope you like my effort.
I nearly forgot to say the back cardboard discs 
 are from my snippets box, so I will 
Joining the Snippets Playground with these.
I will add some felt on the back if I make a brooch with any of them.

Thank you again for visit and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges.
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/pixies-snippets-playground-week-111.html 

27 comments:

Patricia said...

Jenny they are absolutely stunning, I love every single one.
Hope that was not one of your Hubbies favourite T-Shirts............LOL!!!!
Hugs

Patricia xx

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, well I was in the middle of commenting & it just sent off...hate commenting on the iPad! Absolutely amazing flowers -gorgeous!!! Carole Z xx

Sue - said...

Fantastic flowers - so pretty!

Bonnie said...

What lovely flowers, Jenny! Wow!

Sarah said...

They are stunning Jenny!! xx

Pop's Cards said...

Simply Stunning!! hugs Pops x x x

Hazel said...

Stunning Jenny. Love them all. Hazel x

Christine Harrop said...

Well done Jenny. These are all absolutely beautiful. Did Tony give his consent for using his shirt? Lol! Love and hugs Christine xx

Kathleen said...

Really lovely flowers and pretty colours.

Kath x

Sue said...

Oh wow Jenny my lovely fairy godmother these are stunning huggles Sue xxx

Crafty Lark said...

These are so pretty Jenny, such interesting detail.xx Flora

Sue said...

WOW!! These are gorgeous Jenny, such pretty and delicate designs.
hugs Sue xx

Rita said...

What gorgeous flowers Jenny. I cannot wait to see how you use them. Hugs Rita xxx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Hi Linda, quite some amazing flowers you made here! Looks like you had a lot of FUN!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous flowers Jenny, thanks for yet another lovely link. I also love hopping around youtube. Your flowers are so pretty I will be having a go.
Take care
Sue xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, These flowers are stunning, I love them all. I'm away to watch the video link now to see how you have made them haha. I hope Tony didn't mind you using his t-shirt !!
Have a lovely day.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Di said...

Fabulous Jenny! Of course bits of lace and such also count as snippets :) I'm off to check the link right now - apparently big flowers are 'in' this year for paper crafters!

Hugs, Di xx

Planetsusie said...

Wow Jenny these are gorgeous! They look so pretty and would really brighten up a plain top if you made some into brooches. I love them. Blossom was on my desk this afternoon (only 'cos her dad is at work!!) and she was looking very closely at the lovely butterfly you crocheted me! Told her she couldn't have it!!!! One cat now in a sulk.

Big hugs to you and Tee shirtless Tony!

Sue Pxxx

Karen Petitt said...

I love these, they are stunning, fabulous for brooches and would look great attached to an Alice band - I especially love the pink with the large bling, but I would lol! Stunning, stunning, stunning xx

Алексровер Анна said...

Dear Jenny! How many! So wonderful flowers, each one is special, love your new creations!!!!!

Greta said...

These are just fabulous!

Jules said...

How beautiful are these?!?!

Can't decide which is my favourite as they are all so lovely!

Thanks for the video link too.

Love Jules xx

scrappymo! said...

They are all wonderful. You are one talented lady!

Dragon said...

Absolutely beautiful.

Mrs A. said...

A lovely array of flowers. I wonder if our gardens will be adorned with any this year! Hugs Mrs A.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Jenny, your flowers are absolutely stunning. Elizabeth xx

Unknown said...

Hi......
Really good to see this post. I can see that you are putting a lot of efforts into your blog. I found so much entertaining stuff in your blog. Your LACE AND CROCHET DOILIES images looks nice. If you want to know more about this please have a look here Lace Crochet Doilies.