MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 21 March 2015

BUTTERFLY CHALLENGE & NBUS CHALLENGE CARD

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
Well it's the weekend yet again, and I can hear you all cheering, and saying I hope the weather is good to us.

Thank you so much for your visit I really do appreciate your time.

Today I have a card I made for the Butterfly Challenge, and it also conforms with the Nbus
Challenge that starts today on Darnell's blog.




This is a 6"x6" size card.
The paper used is Back To Basics by Dovecraft
Monochrome.
I have only used one die cut, in the inside of my 
card, all the rest are hand cut with scissors.
Now the Nbus items used are the Papers,
Ribbon, and the Corner Rhinestones. 
I hope you like my design, I came up with.
The inside view looks as if the corner of the 
front is overlapping the card, but it isn't, and I 
should have photographed it again, but I was 
too lazy to pull out my photographing box again.
So I hope you will excuse the look.

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges. 
http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/26-butterflies-p-is-for-patterned-paper.html 
http://www.djkardkreations.com/2015/03/nbus-challenge-4-here-we-go.html 

27 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Jenny your cards always look so classy and this one is just so stunning. Love the butterflies and the touch of glam on the bow.xxx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Irene said...

Just beautiful Jenny, I too love Back to Basics paper, the butterflies are stunning
and I love the little bling.

luv
irene
xxxx

Sarah said...

Morning Jenny, What an utterly fabulous design you are delighting us with today!! The symmetry of this really appeals to me and the butterflies are so pretty and break up the black and white beautifully!! The sun is out here in Dorset and I hear the lawn mower calling, so guess what I shall be doing later!! Whatever you are up to I hope it's a good day xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jenny. How beautiful and so very striking, I just love this Monochrome look, so effective.
You make the most fabulous designs and the butterflies really stand out.
Good luck with the challenges, looks like a real winner to me.
Have a great weekend and Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Wauuu wat een schitterende kaart prachtig met de vlinders en verschillende papier
Fijn weekend
Lieve groetjes Gerrie

Jane Willis said...

Absolutely stunning! I really love it, inside and out!
Jane

Jean said...

A super card Jenny, you have made the most of those monochrome papers, with the beautiful butterflies and rhinestone corners.
Jean x

Helen F. said...

BEAUTIFUL butterfly card inside and out, Jenny! I am new to your blog and will enjoy scrolling about :-)

Carole Z said...

Lovely card Jenny, very striking, love the monochrome,hugs Carole Z X

Mojca said...

Waw what a gorgeous card! just love the cute butterflies! Hugs! Mojca

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Monochrometastic! Fab papers and a good ol' splash of bling! Great card.
Good luck in your challenges and have a great weekend.
Ang x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely fabulous Jenny, love the mono look and the butterflies are gorgeous, hugs Kate x

Sue said...

Gorgeous ! fab papers and lots of bling bling my lovely fairy godmother. Thank you so much for your e-card we've just got back this evening from Paul having tests so I've been catching up on some blogs..take care and lots of love from the J household..huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxx

Mrs A. said...

Gorgeous Jenny. Those papers are stunning and love how you have cut all the papers for the front of the card. Fab design on the inside too. Loving the butterflies. Thankyou for fluttering by my #26. hugs Mrs A.

Darnell said...

Your design is outstanding, Jenny, and just perfect for Mrs. A.'s Butterfly Challenge! I love the monochrome pattern blocking that you have done! I would, however, like more information about this new-fangled tool you mentioned called "scissors!" Hahaha! Good for you and great cutting!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge!! Enjoy your Sunday!! Hugs, Darnell

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, great design, so original creation! Love the bow and a monochrome palette!

scrappymo! said...

Fabulous design and great use of the monochrome colours.
You have put a lot of work into cutting this just right and your work has paid off with a beautiful card.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, this is beautiful! I always enjoy B&W and those butterflies are gorgeous! Great patterned paper too - the inside is so pretty!

Hettie said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I do like a bit of black and white and you get bonus points for the butterflies!
Hugs
xx

pam said...

Beautiful black and white card Jenny, love the layout with gorgeous butterflies,
Pam

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, great layout and design. Carol x

JD/ Jill said...

Stunning design...so beautifully done!

andree said...

A very striking card, fab design and I love how you followed the theme on the inside too. Andree guest DT The Butterfly Challenge #26

Pamellia said...

This is absolutely stunning Jenny!! LOVE the butterflies sitting opposite that wonderful bling and your background papers are so rich and lush! What an elegant card!! hugs :)

Jacee said...

This is stunning Jenny, love monochromatic cards and this one is fabulous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

vic said...

This is so beautiful Jenny the butterflies look absolutely gorgeous :)
Hope your having a lovely day
Hugs
Vic xx

Erika said...

Hi Jenny, loving the monochrome look, very stylish. Great butterflies too.

Hugs Erika. x