MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 15 May 2015

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, 
and visitors.
Thank you for your visit, and the wonderful 
comments you make.
I really appreciate them, and your precious time
spent making them.

Well it's Friday again so soon, and time to join
ERIKA HERE with your Oldie for Friday.
It doesn't have to be a card it can be anything 
you have posted before, so please try and join 
in, it's all for fun, but a delightful way to show
what you have created before.
This is what I dug out of my my photos.




This is a 8"x8" size card.
The image is a Pink Gem digi one, and coloured  in with Promarkers, and Flexmarkers.
The papers are Docrafts Papermania Capsule
Heather collection.
Flowers made with the Di-namics Plentyful
Petals.

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.
 

21 comments:

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, I'm loving this card, one of my favourite colour combo's and a beautiful focal image, I bet your Daughter loved it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

WOW Jenny, this is fabulous. I love the image, the colours are amazing, so striking and very effective.
What a talent you are, I just love to see what you create.
Happy crafting and have a lovely weekend.
Love Sandra xxx

Erika said...

Jenny what a beautiful oldie today, that image is so angelic, butter certainly wouldn't melt in her mouth!
Thanks for joining me today, great colour combo too.
Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

aussie aNNie said...

Extremely awesome and brilliant creation, I love using this image and it is so easy to colour, and those colours work so nicely together.xx

{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Carol said...

This is a gorgeous oldie Jenny, love the image and the inside decor. Carol x

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Jenny!! How in sync are we...we both went with purple and lime green, you did rich and decadent and I did soft and shabby...we rock!! haha! This is really stunning, love the added glitter! hugs :)

Sarah said...

This is fabulous, love the colour combo and the gorgeous image. The die cut flowers with their pearly centres are gorgeous but it's the little diddy purple flowers that appeal to me, they must have taken an age to stick down!! xx

Patricia said...

I remember this card Jenny. Loved it when I frat saw it and still love it
Patricia x

Jacee said...

A truly brilliant creation Jenny, great colours and the little girl is adorable, I really like how you have done the flowers, so very pretty.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a sweet card, inside and out! Love all the details and gorgeous colour combo! I can see why you chose this one to showcase again!

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliant card Jenny, adorable image and wonderful colours, hugs Kate x

Hazel said...

A great " oldie" Jenny, love the colours and your design. Hazel x

LesleyG said...

Lovely image with stunning colour combo Jenny xxx

Kathleen said...

Fabulous creation Jenny, image looks so real.

Kath x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
What a marvellous card. I love how you have done the centres of the flowers.
Have a great weekend Jenny.
Ang x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, I like the sweet image the colours and the flowers
Kevin xx

karenlotty said...

Lovely colours and colouring is super

pam said...

Gorgeous oldie Jenny, beautiful image, gorgeous flowers and colors.
Hugs Pam x

Hettie said...

This is lovely Jenny. Lovely embellies.
Hugs
xx

Sue said...

Stunning card my lovely fairy godmother sorry I've been MIA again LOL but life's been a bit busy lately..lots of huggles from the J household and sloppies from Olliebobs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, lovely details, Hugs Carole Z X