MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 26 October 2017

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES DT CARD...............ADD A CHARM OR TAG


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

Today is the start of a new challenge over at 
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES 
The lovely Hazel is our host for this challenge, and she would like to see a Charm or Tag on your entries.

The challenge runs from the 26th of October to Wednesday the 8th of November, and closes at 6PM.

So here is my DT card I made.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The papers are from MCS CD.
Inked the edges with Broken China DOI.
Made a pocket for the tag with the TL Chantilly Diamond Die.
This die does not come with a plain base so I drew around it and cut out a base for the die.
Stamped Thank You and a pattern around the tag.
Made a flower out of the paper and inked the edges with DOI Worn Lipstick.
The leaves I also made by hand.

Thank you so much for you visit, and please take a look at the lovely creations made by my B Team friends, and try to enter if you can.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

21 comments:

Craft buddy said...

You always coordinate the inside and outside of the card so well. The big tag is such a feature, and I love your team corners on the front x Jessie

Wendy L said...

An amazing card Jenny, so gorgeous, thank you, xxx

Hazel said...

A beautiful card and although I usually go for CAS I think this beauty has won me over. Hazel x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

meg said...

Apologies for not being around Jenny, love this card the gem background is fantastic

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige kaart mooi de gekleurden bloemen.
Groetjes Gerrie

Pamellia said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jenny!! I love the wonderful pastel colour palette, pink and blue are so lovely together! What a great trick for making a base for your fancy die cut, genius and it looks so professional! Beautiful bling and a wonderful button on your bow! Stunning! hugs :)

Lia said...

You could not have add more flowers on your card. It's amazing how you put everything together and it all looks so cheerful!
Lia xx

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful card Jenny. Finished so perfectly. I love your paper flower and your leaves look so real. I'm impressed. Hugs Mrs A.

KandA said...

Lovely card Jenny, such pretty paper and details xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

A very pretty and colourful card Jenny, the inside is equally as nice as the outside too

Happy crafting

June x

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer. This is a gorgeous card Jenny. So beautiful inside and out. I love the pockets for the tags. Very pretty colours and beautiful embellishments! :-)
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Mum’s health is very up and down, so I don’t get much time for crafting, but I really enjoy it when I do find time. I’ve been doing my cross stitch which is very relaxing!
Hope you are keeping well hun
Have a lovely weekend
Lots of Love, Sue XxX

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jenny and you've got tags in abundance. Beautiful papers and design, and your inside is wonderful, Kate x

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The papers are beautiful!! I love the design and the details you added!! The hand-made leaves look amazing!! Love this!! So stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chris said...

This is beautiful Jenny, such lovely feminine colours, gorgeous papers and design The handmade flower and leaves are fabulous.
hugs
Chris
x

Kathleen said...

As always a fantastic creation, outside and inside too.
Very pretty papers and love the addition of all the gems.

Kath x

Mia said...

Fabulous card, Jenny. Full of beautiful colours and joy. Kisses, my friend.

Unknown said...

Stunning card Jenny, love the pretty papers and the gorgeous corner die cuts
Hugs Kaz xx

Cara said...

This is such a pretty and cheerful card x

pam said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, love the pretty papers and wonderful tag.
Pam x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Beautiful!
Love the floral paper. Your attention to detail is always marvellous.
Best wishes.
Ang x