MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 13 October 2017

TREES AND LEAVES CARD


Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends, and visitors.

Sorry I have been missing again, but life's  little problems have got in the way of me blogging again, and I don't want to boor you with details.

Couldn't sleep last night again so I made this quick card for the Allsorts Challenge. 


This is a 6"x6" size card.
I began by ink dusting some glossy card with Memento Inks in Rose Bud,Danube Blue, and Dandelion.
Then I stamped the Inkylicious picture perfect stamp in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I stamped around the background with Memento Bamboo Leaves Ink and a Inkylicious Delicate Vines stamp. 

Thank you so much for your visit, and your precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 

21 comments:

Lia said...

Jenny I like this card very much! Great using of the designpaper in combination with the stamped image!
Lia xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

This is just lovely Jenny, beautifully designed card, Kate x

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

Liz said...

A lovely card, Jenny, the scene you've created is so serene and peaceful. xx

pam said...

Wonderful card Jenny, love the beautiful scene you have created.
Pam x

Mummylade said...

What a lovely project! Thank you for entering in our challenge at Allsorts this week.

Mia said...

I hope that everything is OK now, Jenny. Great card. Beautiful stamps and lovely scene. Kisses, my friend.

MaryH said...

Life has a way of letting us all know just who is ultimately in charge of us, doesn't it? Hope things get smoother for you real soon. I love your creativity when you can't sleep! Very industrious. The focal scene is quite soothing and calming, and I like the pairing with the green vines floating on the mat. Lovely black framing to set it all off. Well done indeed. TFS & Happy wkend. Hugs

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Jenny!! I love the scene!! The gold leaf is such a beautiful touch!! I hope all is well. Sending you hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Christine Harrop said...

So sorry to hear you are experiencing a rough patch Jenny. Hope things improve soon. You have produced a lovely card though. Love and hugs Christine xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, I love the inked background and the vine stamp is so pretty.
Hope things are ok, as you know I can usually be found up and in my craft room at silly hours of the night too. If you use facebook/messenger feel free to add me if you ever fancy a crafty chat at 3am ! ;)
Hugs Kaz xx

Pamellia said...

Beautiful card and so perfect for this time of year! The background design is wonderful with those dancing vines, and your focal image is amazing! I love the vibrant green ribbon, and the gold leaf is a stunning accent piece!! Hope all is well with you, sending hugs and wishes for a happy weekend !

Chris said...

Beautiful midnight crafting Jenny! The lovely soft colours of your inky background lend this stamped scene a lovely tranquil air. The simple layout frames it perfectly, the golden leaf looks gorgeous.
Sending hugs, hope you're ok.
Chris
x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is a beautiful stamped card, quite 'mystical' in feel, I love it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Алексровер Анна said...

Wonderful autumn card with a autumn mood landscape!

Cara said...

Beautiful card. You've been much more productive than I am when I can't sleep and just watch terrible telly that is on in the early hours. Sorry that life is difficult for you at the moment. Sending hugs x

Lynne said...

A beautiful card Jenny. I love your inked background colours and the delicate vines stamp makes a wonderful background.

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Jenny, and all inked by your fair hand too!! The sky behind the scene is wonderful and I love your hand stamped background. I do hope the problems are nothing serious Jenny. I have been short on time too, as work has been crazy bonkers and I am afraid I just can't say no...to my own detriment!! xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Beautiful bit of stamping there. The scene is super and your background looks like a posh paper.
Best wishes.
Ang x

KandA said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. Love the softness and all the beatiful stamping xx