MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 7 October 2017

ANOTHER TISSUE BOX


Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends, and visitors.

I do hope your weekend is going to plan, and you are all keeping well. 
The weather is getting chillier now, and leaves are falling so quickly.
The colours always amaze me with their fantastic shades.
I have quite a few trees the other side of my garden fence, and love to see them each Autumn.

As I stated I made some more tissue boxes for the McMillan coffee morning so here is one of them.



If anyone would like to make one of these my tutorial is at the top of the page.
Base card is Hunkydory Ombre card.
The bear image is a Hunkydory one.
The scalloped circle at the top is also Hunkydory.
Paper is a download from Cuddly Budly Crafts just printed it on pearlised card.
The die cuts are TL ones, and the lovely little vellum butterflies were a present from Wendy my team leader at MAWTT.
She sells these wonderful butterflies on Facebook.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

18 comments:

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is truly gorgeous !!
I wish I could echo your sentiments about the falling leaves, I love the colours they are but I wish they would fall 'not in my garden' hahaha.
Have a lovely weekend, I was at a craft show today in Port Sunlight, spent too much money as usual haha.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this tissue box cover is gorgeous I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

MaryH said...

As always your projects are so detailed and wonderfully done. Love the colors on this tissue box, and am certain McMillan will be thankful for your participation for this splendid cause. I hope you get lots of color on your trees to enjoy. Our maple tree is just beginning to turn from green. Expect the leaves will fall off before we get the pretty colors. One of our fellow bloggers was kind enough to look up La Collinette and send lazy me the link. I've emailed them - attention Veronica - so I hope she will pop back in. I just hadn't had the time to go googling for the info, so really appreciated Sue's kindness and use of her time!! Happy wkend, and Hugs

pam said...

Gorgeous tissue box Jenny, love your decoration and lovely colours.
Hugs Pam x

MiamiKel said...

Hello Jenny! That is also my mum's name and she is also from High Wycombe, Bucks, UK! Small world :0 Your blog is beautiful and I had to come take a look at this pretty box - so gorgeous! Your coloring and card style is fabulous! New follower - nice to meet you, Jenny! xxx

Wendy L said...

Thanks Jenny, your tissue box is so pretty.
My son in Corby has a tree right outside the front of his house, so pretty when I was there last week, xxx

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, I like beautifully decorated useful things! This tissue box is great!

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, beautiful tissue boxes. Lovely colours (my favourite !!). Janice x http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love your tissue box Jenny, its so pretty...love the butterflies. I love autumn, its my favourite season as I don't do well in the heat lol and I love to see the trees changing :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Chris said...

Beautifully embellished and beautiful colours...your tissue box is fabulous Jenny.
I agree with you, the autumn leaves are such wonderful colours, it's a joy to watch them changing...don't enjoy the sweeping up though!
Chris
x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jenny, beautifully designed box, wonderful embellishments, Kate x

Sarah said...

I love your boxes Jenny they really posh up a boring old box of tissues. I have been asked if I would like a stall at the village school's Christmas Fayre, I have declined as I am so low on stock but have said I would make a few items for them and a couple of these would be perfect. I have had a look at your step by step and will definitely have a go...watch this space!! xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow what a super tissue box and for such a worthy cause too.
Lorraine

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
You never disappoint, especially with your gorgeous boxes.
My nose had been running that much, I resorted to a loo roll so if you can come up with a nice holder for one of them in time for my next cold, I would be very grateful lol!
Ang x

Liz said...

I love seeing your tissue boxes, Jenny, and this one is another stunner. Great design and the colours are so pretty. xx

Lisa said...

Hi, Jenny!! I'm so happy to be back and visiting your blog to see the gorgeous projects I've missed while I was away!! Your tissue box is so sweet!! I love the details you added and the design!! The bear is so adorable!! Love, love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cara said...

This is fabulous, must try making one soon x

Barb said...

Your tissue box is absolutely gorgeous Jenny. I love the colour and the little bear is so cute. Barbxx