MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 9 August 2018

MY BLOGS 6TH ANNIVERSARY THIS MONTH


Hi, and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

It's my blogs 6th Anniversary this month, and I can hardly believe how quick that time has gone.
To think I set up my blog amazes me as when I did it I was fairly new to computers.
So to celebrate my blog anniversary I have put lots of my followers who regularly visit, and make comments in a hat, and hubby drew a name out for me the name drawn out was Kath from the blog Plain and Simple.
So I would like to buy her a voucher of £25 where ever she would like me to buy it for her.
I will be doing similar draws with different vouchers throughout the remaining month.
So Kath if you let me know where you would like me to buy your voucher.

In the meantime here is a card I made for my Son who is a big fan of biscuits.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The biscuit die is a Tattered Lace one that comes with a charisma download.
I printed it off on photographic paper.
I think the biscuits look quite real don't you.
Die cut the Happy Birthday 4 times, and glued together to make it stand out more.
The son letters were snippets of letters cut out previously for other projects.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
I always appreciate your visit and wonderful comments.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

18 comments:

Megan J said...

Hi Jenny, Congratulations on your 6th Anniversary, a fantastic birthday card for your son, love the variety of biscuits... have a wonderful weekend... Megan

Chris said...

Fabulous design Jenny and the biscuits do look very realistic...what a fantastic fun card!
Congratulations on your anniversary...6 years is a long time! Lovely and generous idea to give vouchers to celebrate it.
hugs
Chris
x

Wendy L said...

Fab card Jenny and yes, the biccies do look real .

You are very generous and I,m sure Kath will think so too, xxxx

meg said...

the biscuits look good enough to eat Jenny, great card for your son's birthday, so generous of you to give vouchers to commemorate your blog's 6th birthday

Brenda in IN said...

Happy Birthday to your son and Happy Anniversary to you! This is a yummy card that I know he will love. It made my stomach growl! How nice of you to celebrate your anniversary this way and congratulations to Kath.

Kathleen said...

What a brilliant card, those biscuits are great and a really super design.

Well knock me down with a feather, what can I say, how very kind and generous but such a shock. Are you absolutely sure about this?
I will e-mail you.
Thank you so very much.

Kath x

Aquarius said...

Goodness those biscuits do look good enough to eat - I'm sure your son will love the card. Congratulations on your blog anniversary

Lisa said...

Happy blogaversary, Jenny!! I'm so happy to have met you in blogland!! Your card is yummy and fabulous!! I love it!! And happy birthday to your son, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

What a fab card and it really does look like the top off a luxury pack of biscuits. I’ll have the custard cream with a cup of tea please Jenny :). Many congratulations on your blogaversary, it really is amazing how quickly time flies by. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny and congratulations on your 6 years Blogging, and many more to come. Mighty generous of you to give away a voucher and and well done Kath on winning it.
I love this card Jenny, love the biscuit theme and the dies are fabulous, super design, I'm sure your biscuit loving son will love it, Kate x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Wow !! 6 years Blogging, time flies, Congratulations.
Congratulations also to Kath, enjoy your goodies.
I'm in awe with your card for your Son, it is fabulous, Jammy Dodgers are my favourite of favourites and they are on your card, fabulous !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Craftyhugs said...

Hi Jenny. Had to look twice because wasn't sure of they were real biscuits lol! An awesome card and even though I've got charisma dies I've not used them yet lol. Will use them now and thanks for the tip you gave on my blog about the sparkle paints. Been very busy past week so not much blogging plus weather just exhausted me but hopefully get back into swing of things again. Hope you're well and pains not too much. By the way congrats on your 6th blogaversary!! Xx

Liz said...

Congratulations on your 6th Blog Anniversary - how time flies!

Brilliant card for a biscuit lover...and you're right, the biscuits looks so realistic. xx

Brenda said...

Happy Blogaversary Jenny!!!! This month is my blogaversary as well, August must have been a good month to start a blog. lol A big congrats to Kath as well! I am loving this card Jenny, those biscuits look so yummy on your card. I can imagine your son love this card too-hope you gave him some real biscuits to go along with this fab card! Hugs, Brenda

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jenny

Wishing you 'Happy Blogversary' and wow, how very generous of you too.

Congratulations to Kath

I'm sure your biscuit loving son will have also loved his card, such a great idea!

Happy crafting....

June x

Sarah said...

What a yummy scrummy card Jenny, those biscuits look amazing and I bet it made your Son smile!! 6 years...how time flies!! Happy Blogaversary and here's to many more!! What a kind and generous lady you are. Well done to Kath xx

Mrs A. said...

Your don is going to be so upset when he realises those biscuits are not for real. Your card is brilliant. Hugs Mrs A.

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie