MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 25 October 2014

RUDOLF DAY OCTOBER 2014

Hi and welcome to my blog all my friends, and
visitors.
Well I can't believe it's Rudolf Day again, just
where has the last month gone.
So now it's time to join Sarn HERE    with your
 Rudolf Day cards.
This challenge runs from the 25th to the end of
the month.
You need to make 2 Christmas cards to enter, so
come on and join in the fun, and then that's 
another 2 off your Christmas list.
So here are mine.





These are 8"x8" size cards.
The red one was created with the Sue Wilson
Vintage Bauble Die, and the Austrian Collection
Tag from the Corner Border Tag Die.
I used Cosmic Iced Snow for the glitter background.
The 2nd one was a Pink Gem pre-coloured kit
which I decoupaged, and added Cosmic Shimmer
Iced snow, and Glacier Ice to the background.
I also used Polar White Flower Soft on the fur
on her boots, and some Cosmic White PVA glue
dots to the umbrella.

Thank you for you visit and time.
Lots of crafty love.  


I would like to enter this into the following
challenges.
http://stampingforpleasure.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/rudolph-day-october-2014.html 
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/chnc-challenge-extra-for-october-2014.html 




24 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Hello lovely Jenny....Wonderful colours and gorgeous creations here today, love them all up....but your red and white is a real WOW FACTOR, so pretty..
aNNie xx
The Journey is the Start

Jean said...

Super cards Jenny, I love all the snowy sparkle on both, and the cute image on the second one.
Jean x

Sarn said...

Am always amazed at your lovely cards Jenny. 8x8 size too . . . I just wouldn't know where to begin to make such a large card! I particularly like the sweet little girl.

Thanks for joining in with RUDOLPH DAY.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Hettie said...

WOW! I just love that first one and recognised those dies instantly! I just love the idea of all those baubles and red and white is classic. Wonderful. I do love the second one but the first one is more ME!
Hugs
xx

Marie-Louise said...

Two gorgeous cards Jenny especially the red one.

Patricia Howarth said...

Afternoon Jenny, Woweeeee !! I love these cards, gorgeous both of them, but my favourite, favourite, favourite, is the girlie one, I absolutely 'adore' it.
I hope you have a great day too !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

pam said...

hi Jenny, thank you for coming by my blog and joining me, returning the complement, now you latest follower,hope you find the tut useful.. will be making more this year..
Two beautiful cards, I love the little girl one..
hugs pam

Алексровер Анна said...

Hello, Jenny! Wonderful differen cards! The first is so festive, admire the winter trees at the second! Both are beautiful!!!!

Sue said...

Hi my lovely fairy godmother! what fabulous cards these are:))) I'm hoping my blogger has finally got sorted out because it's letting me comment on everyones blog! hoorahhhhhhhh LOL hope your ok lots of huggles and sloppies off Olliebobs........Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Patricia said...

Oh!My! Word! Jenny these are Stunning, love them
Hugs

Patricia xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Both cards are super but the first one is a real showstopper. Its stunning! Live a bit of red at Christmas.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Carole Z said...

Two absolutely gorgeous cards Jenny! The way you have used the dies in the first one is stunning...fabulous! Hugs Carole Z xx

Kathleen said...

Two fantastic cards and both in great colourways, great bauble die and cute image on the second card, love all the sparkle.

Kath x

mamapez5 said...

Two lovely cards Jenny. The baubles are very eye-catching but I love the cute image on the second one. (I have to admit, I want to give her a tiny smile!) And I like to see a bit of sparkle on Christmas cards too. Kate x

scrappymo! said...

Two wonderful cards, Jenny!
Love them both...it is so hard to pick a fave. The first is so lovely and elegant. Love the pop of the red and all the gorgeous fillagree cutwork

The second is so sweet and lovely. The embossed umbella pieces look wonderful and such a sweet image!

Michelle said...

Both your cards are gorgeous Jenny. The diecuts on the red one are amazing, they look so intricate - so much work in both of these cards :) Michelle x

Mrs A. said...

Both gorgeous cards and now being the owner of one of your cards know just how much detail you put into each and every one. The insides are finished perfectly. hugs Mrs A.

Jacee said...

Two beauties Jenny, love the first one, so rich and lush and the sweet image on the second, gorgeous work!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Stamping With Bibiana said...

oh that red really pops, and the little; girl one is so cute...great cards as usual. and thanks for sharing these with us
bibiana

Irish Cherokee said...

Two gorgeous cards Jenny. The first one is spectacular. Love the second one is beautiful. Very nice word. - Jim

Sally H said...

Gorgeous Christmas cards, Jenny! Love the colours on the second and the elegant design of the first x

Erika said...

A couple of smashing cards there today Jenny. I haven't made one Christmas card yet! Gulp!
Great colour combos and love the bauble die on your first card.

Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

Twinks Stamping said...

Two really lovely cards, I love the way you have decorated the insides too. xxx Jan

Elizabeth said...

Two brilliant cards for Rudolph Day, Jenny. I particularly like the 'snow' made with PVA glue - very effective. Elizabeth xx