MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 17 January 2019

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES DT...........HAVE A HEART


Hi, and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

It's time for the start of another challenge over at 
Donna is our lovely host for this fortnight, and she would like to see a heart on your creations please.
The challenge runs from today till the 30th of January and closes at 6PM GMT.
Please go over to the challenge blog to see my lovely Team B friends, and there wonderful creations, and  we also have the lovely Christine on Team B now as she has changed teams.
Christine ,and I started our blogs the same week encouraged by a good blog friend of ours that no longer blogs.

So here is my card which I made for my Son's Anniversary in March.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The card stock used is Hunkydory, and also the paper inside.
This card has a lovely gloss to it.
I die cut the heart aperture, and then added a die cut that looks like lace all around the inside of the Heart, this is a straight die cut, which I cut to fit the Heart.
The flower I made out of the same card and inked the edges.
The butterfly was up-cycled from a card given to me.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
I really appreciate every ones visit, and wonderful comments. 
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

21 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a gorgeous anniversary card. I just love all the details you have added. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Megan J said...

Hi Jenny, a stunning card for your son and his wife's anniversary, love the pretty embossed hearts and the lacy detail. Have a wonderful week... Megan

meg said...

A beauty Jenny, love the pale pearlised card, and your heart shaped aperture, beautifully decorated inside and out as always

Wendy L said...

Such a beautiful card Jenny and so gorgeous on the inside too,
Thank you, xxxx

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! It's amazing, Jenny, and your son and daughter in law will treasure not only its beauty but the loving thoughtfulness that went into this gorgeous card! Inside and out, it's saturated with those special touches that keep the eye searching for even MORE pretties! Congratulations to your son and DIL! hugs, de

Chris said...

A beautiful card for your son's anniversary, fabulous design - so romantic with the heart, pearls and ribbon.The sheen on the cardstock is lovely (impressed you got such a good photo!) the inside is as beautiful as the outside.
Chris
x

Mia said...

Gorgeous and romantic card inside and outside, Jenny. Kisses, my friend.

Aquarius said...

A brilliant anniversary card and I love the way you always finish the inside so beautifully as well.

Christine Harrop said...

This is rally lovely Jenny and I love the wy your insides are just as lovely as the outside. Every card you make is like three. Fabulous. Love and hugs Christine x

Brenda said...

Such a beautiful anniversary card Jenny! I love the lacy looking heart and the pearls around it. The embossing is so pretty as is the flower and butterfly. Then there is the inside, you always make the insides equally as beautiful as the outside. Hugs, Brenda

Furrbster said...

Gorgeous! I love the border for the heart!

Hugz Tinz

pam said...

Gorgeous card you created Jenny, love the beautiful decorating inside and out.
Hugs Pam x

Lisa said...

This is so stunning!! I love all of the amazing details!! The flower is gorgeous!! The inside is beautiful, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, As usual, your card is gorgeous both outside and inside, they will love it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Mrs A. said...

Love this card. As oerfect on the inside as usual. Hugs Mrs A.

Di said...

Fabulous card Jenny! I read on Jackie T's blog a comment from you that you threw all your snippets away due to the work being done etc. Never fear - watch out for a lorry load coming your way from yours truly!

Joking!

Hugs

Di xx

Sarah said...

What a beautifully romantic card Jenny and I love the repurposed butterfly xx

Craftyhugs said...

Wow Jenny! Thus is stunning! Love the embossed hearts and heart aperture. Happy anniversary to your son & wife. I hope you're well? I wanted say thank you for your e card , I did reply to it but not sure if you got the message so came here to thank you. Hope you all had a lovely Christmas xxx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige kaart denk dat je zoon en schoondochter er blij mee zullen zijn
Groetjes Gerrie xx

Liz said...

Stunning card, Jenny, such a beautiful design. I'm sure your son and his wife were thrilled to receive it, it will be a lovely keepsake. xx

KandA said...

What a beautiful card Jenny and I love the paper you used on the inside xx