MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 14 January 2020

SHABBY CHIC BIRTHDAY CARD


Hi and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

I do hope everyone is keeping well.
Can't seem to get my head around crafting lately, but I had to make a few family Birthday cards so that pushed me into the craft room.
I made this card for my Daughter to give my Granddaughter who's is 33 tomorrow.
I know she doesn't look at my blog so it's okay to show now.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The papers are from a Paper Boutique pad.
Sorry the inside photo didn't come out very well.
Lace from my stash wooden bird cage from the works.
The large flower is from WOC.
The small ones are Tim Holtz.
Leaves I made.
Pearl corner cut from a large roll of pearls bought at the Range a couple of years ago in their sale.
Cut out some butterflies from the strip of paper used,  and then decoupaged them.
Happy Birthday die Sue Wilson's.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
I really appreciate every visit, and wonderful comment.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.
 

15 comments:

Aquarius said...

Gorgeous shabby chic card - I'm sure your grand daughter will just love it. You're not on your own, I found it difficult to get back into things after Christmas but I think it's coming together again now.

meg said...

Gorgeous vintage style card Jenny, love the papers and your beautiful embellishments

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful vintage card Jenny and one your Granddaughter will love. Lovely design and soft colours, Kate x

KandA said...

Wonderful card and gorgeous design with all those fabulous details xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning birthday card it is just so gorgeous. I am sure it is going to be treasured.Take care. Hugs Jackie

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jenny

I'm loving this shabby chic card and the look of your new header on your blog!

Great seeing your crafting once more

Take care

June x

Chris said...

A beautiful birthday card Jenny, love the shabby chic style- just wish I could do it!
hugs
xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is a fabulous shabby chic card, your Granddaughter will love it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kathleen said...

Brilliant creation Jenny, great background and some really fabulous elements.

Kath x

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo jenny
Wat is dit ook een schitterende kaart
Groetjes Gerrie

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautifully vintage and a shabby chic masterpiece Jenny, love it.
Lorraine

Sarah said...

What a great shabby chic card Jenny, I am sure it will be loved by the giver and receiver!! I struggle with mojo at this time of year, I blame it on the bad light!! xx

Mrs A. said...

Beautifully made and your shabby chic look is perfect. Hugs Mrs A.

Darnell said...

Hi Jenny! Sorry I'm so late stopping by - life, you know. I'm wowed by your beautiful card for your granddaughter from her mom and I'm sure she will cherish it! I love the neutral coloring with lots of texture from the lace and pearls and sweet little veneer birdhouse! I hope you are doing well! Hugs, Darnell

Furrbster said...

This is gorgeous,

Hugz Tinz