MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 7 May 2021

50th BIRTHDAY CARD AND BOX

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

 

Well I can't believe the weekend is nearly upon us yet again  time seems to be flying by as usual.

 

A while ago I was asked by my DIL to make another 50th card for her friend so this is what I created.

 

This is a 8"x8" soze card and box I made to fit it.

Happy Birthday die Paper Boutique.

Numbers die Tonic.

Doily die is Tattered Lace.

Butterflies from Wndy L.

Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Just inked some pink onto white flowers.

Foilage from my stash.

The true colours are more like the box colour don't know why they differ so much in each photo.

 

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.

I really appreciate each visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

 

 

13 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny your card and box are gorgeous. I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

meg said...

Your card is a really beautiful colour Jenny,a wonderful layout with beautiful embellishments,a stunning card

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is such a beautiful and pretty card and box, and oh to be 50 again !!
I hope your health is improving, you are in my thoughts.
Stay safe.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kathleen said...

Beautiful creation Jenny, very pretty background papers and a gorgeous flowers, super design too.

Kath x

LesleyG said...

Fabulous creation Jenny, such pretty embellishments, it’s sure to be treasured xxx

Aquarius said...

Beautiful card and a super matching box, loving your attention to detail both inside and out.

Chris said...

Jenny , your boxed cards are always something special! This is a beautiful creation in lovely colours- fabulous embellishments and flowers. A real keepsake card- and the matching box is gorgeous to.
hugs
xxx

Wendy L said...

Really beautiful and I,m sure she loved it,xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, your card is gorgeous, the box too. Beautiful colours and design. I'm sure your daughter will love it, Kate x

Sarah said...

This is a beauty Jenny. I love the pearly flowers on the 50 and what gorgeous papers. Hope you are doing okay xx

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful card and using my favourite embellishments and colour too. Hugs Mrs A.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Such a pretty card and so beautifully feminine x

R's Rue said...

Beautiful