MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 1 October 2021

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES DT......CHALLENGE NO 135 THE THEME OF BINGO

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

I can't believe it's the first of the month again already and time for a new challenge over at

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES 

The theme for this months challenge is Bingo, and your host for this challenge is the lovely Carole.

Please choose a line either vertically, horizontal, or diagonally to enter.

The challenge runs from today till the 30th of October 2021.

I have gone with the top line of

 Ribbon, Wording, and Gems.



This is a wedding card and box I made for a friends Grandson's wedding.

The size of the card is a 8"x8" and I made the box to fit it.

The card stock used is Tonic and the circlular dies are Paper Boutique.

Corner dies are Marriane I think.

 

Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

 

12 comments:

meg said...

A stunning keepsake Jenny,you create the most beautiful cards for special occasions

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a wonderful card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Christine Harrop said...

Such a beautiful card Jenny, as always. The couple will treasure this always. Hope you are doing okay.Love and hugs Christine xx

Brenda in IN said...

There is so much to love about this card. The corners are beautiful and great for a wedding card. The flowers look like a bouquet and the sparkle from the paper is awesome. They will love this.

Chris said...

This definitely has the WOW factor Jenny! A stunning card, beautifully designed love all the shimmer and sparkle.
xxx

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous keepsake for the couple Jenny, a wonderful design and a box to keep it in, Kate x

Liz said...

Amazing card and box Jenny, inside and out. A wonderful keepsake for the happy couple. xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is a gorgeous Wedding card, the couple will have loved it.
Your challenge is beautifully executed with this gorgeous card and box.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lots of bling and gorgeous sparkle on your card Jenny, another fab creation.
Lorraine

Sarah said...

This is stunning Jenny, such gorgeous dies, as always, and a beautiful box to keep it safe xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

So beautiful and the card that you've used in the background picks up the light perfectly, the colours look amazing x

Furrbster said...

Great card!!

Hugz Tinz