MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 17 September 2022

60th BIRTHDAY CARD AND BOX


Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

 

Today I have a card I was asked to make by my Daughter for a work collegues 60th Birthday.

 



This is a 8"x8" size card and box I made to fit it.

I did the usual and put lots of little cards inside the pockets for staff memeber to put their Birthday wishes in.

The images on the little cards is from the Hunkydory little book of Garden Treasures.

The die cut images on the pockets are Carnation Crafts.

Butterflies and Daffs are also Carnation Crafts too.

Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment your make.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.
 

 

 

 

8 comments:

Aquarius said...

Such wonderful attention to detail, this is the sort of card which will be treasured, brilliant idea to include the little message cards and to make a matching box

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous detailed card and matching gift box Jenny, beautifully done.
Lorraine

meg said...

A beautiful keepsake card and box,including the extra cards for messages from colleagues a wonderful idea

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Another fabulous make, you always wow me with your cards and boxes for work colleagues of your family, the addition of the little cards inside for friends to add their 'wishes' is genius.
I bet Susie loved it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Jenny, a wonderful design and I love the colours and embellishments. I'm sure the recipient will love it, Kate x

Liz said...

A fabulous creation Jenny which I'm sure will be treasured by the recipient. Such a great idea to put all the little cards inside for people to write their own personal messages. xx

Sarah said...

I love this kind of card Jenny and the addition of the cards inside is such a super idea xx

Furrbster said...

The mini cards are a great idea!! brilliant card.

Hugz Tinz