MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 28 August 2023

RUDOLF DAYS CHALLENGE ......ENTRY......AUGUST 2023

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

I am here today with my entry into the Rudolf Days Challenge over at 

SRAPPYMO'S BLOG 

as it's not my DT turn I can enter.

The challenge runs to the end of the month, and as always it's anthing goes as long as it's Christmas.

I have made 3 cards to add to my Christmas stash of cards.

 



 


 

 

These are all 5"x7" size cards.

The images are from a Hunkydory Christmas Book that my friend gave me.

I really like these lovely images they are fab.

I stamped the verses inside with red ink.

Thank you for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

I would like to enter this ito the following challenges.

https://scrapsoflifebyscrappymo.blogspot.com/2023/08/august-rudolph-days-challenge.html

16 comments:

meg said...

Three absolutely stunning cards Jenny,the images are all adorable,hope you're feeling a Bit better and your pain is well controlled

Aquarius said...

Beautiful cards using these super seasonal images.

Chris said...

You've created 3 beautiful festive cards Jenny- the images are fabulous.
xxx

Sarah said...

I love these fun cards Jenny, especially that lovely little girl. Hope you are keeping well xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, These three cards are gorgeous, the images are so cute, I love them all, and the verses inside in red are perfect.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

LesleyG said...

Just beautiful Jenny, those images are so rich and gorgeous xxx

LesleyG said...

Just gorgeous cards Jenny, those images are stunning and so richly coloured xxx

Anonymous said...

What super cards Jenny, sure they'll be received warmly. WakeyL

Brenda in IN said...

Great images and they make it so easy to make the cards. I love how you added the snowflakes behind the mat on the first card. That is very inventive and so pretty.

Carol L said...

What a wonderful array of great Christmas cards! I just love all those little birds on the first card and the little girl feeing the birds on the 2nd is adorable too! Happy Rudolph Day to you!

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Hi Jenny,
These 3 cards are awesome!! Love them all, they are so pretty.
I got in X-mas mood now LOL
Crafty hugs x

pam said...

Wonderful Christmas card designs Jenny.
Pam x

Whisper said...

WOW 3 fabby cards & all so different too, my favourite is Santa on the motorbike, thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days August Challenge, fellow teamie, luv Sam x

Sarn said...

Lovely collection of Christmas cards. All beautifully finished inside and out. X

Brenda said...

These Christmas cards are adorable Jenny! I love the images you used, so festive, so traditional are the first two. The third on just makes me smile from ear to ear-too cute! Hope you are doing well too my sweet friend, all is decent here on my side of the pond! Hugs, Brenda

Liz said...

What a wonderful collection of Christmas card, Jenny. xx