MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 1 August 2023

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES CHALLENGE NO 157........EMBOSS WET/DRY

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

It's the 1st of the month and time for a new challenge over at

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES 

The challenge theme this month is 

EMBOSS WET/ DRY.

The challenge runs till the 30th of August 2023.

Here is what I created for my DT 

This is a 7"x7" size card.

I used a Teresa Collins a4 embossing folder with lots of words on it.

The image is a Hunkydory one.

I used snippets of glitter card for the corners.

Please pop over to the challenge blog to look at the wonderful creations from my team friends.

Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.
 

9 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A lovely masculine card Jenny x

meg said...

A brilliant masculine card Jenny,the text on your ef is so clear,love the topper and choice of colours

Chris said...

Fabulous design Jenny, a lovely focal image and beautiful embossing. The glittery corners look great and lift the design without detracting from the masculine feel of it. The inside is gorgeous- very classy!
xxx

Wendy L said...

Super card Jenny and a great and very useful Emboss folder too, xx

Sue said...

Great design and fabulous embossing my lovely fairy godmother..lots of sloppies and huggles xxxxxxxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is a lovely card and would be ideal for the men in our life. Lovely image and lovely embossing folder.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Furrbster said...

This is amazing!

Hugz Tinz

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a fabulous embossing folder which makes a great male themed card. Lovely design as always.
Lorraine

Brenda said...

What a fun birthday card Jenny! I love the colors and the hot air balloon image....would work for either male or female. That embossing folder is fabulous as well. Hugs, Brenda