MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 2 August 2024

60th BIRTHDAY CARD AND BOX

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

Hoping all are keeping well and coping with this heat at the moment.


 



This is a 8"x8" size card and box I made to fit it.


Thank you for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment made.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY. 

6 comments:

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is a fabulous card and box, you create some amazing cards and boxes to match.
I'm not coping well with this heat, can't sleep properly and consequently without proper sleep I can't seem to cope with the day ahead, but apart from that it is lovely to see the sun and the plants love it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

meg said...

Absolutely stunning Jenny,love the colour combo and beautiful lacy diecuts

LesleyG said...

A very special card and gorgeous box too, that will be treasured I’m sure. I think the fans will be on again today, hoping it cools down a bit 🥵☀️😎☀️☀️xxx

Sue said...

Absolutely stunning my lovely fairy godmother it's gorgeous huggles Sue xx

Liz said...

Fabulous card Jenny, I love all the sparkle.
Liz xx

Furrbster said...

Such a stunning card!

Hugz Tinz