MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My Photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. I am married to Tony, my dear and wonderful hubby. We have been married for 34 years. I lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 3 Little Great Granddaughters and a Great Grandson. I have been card making for about 17years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.
Monday, 1 October 2012

ANNIVERSARY CARD AND BOX

Hi and another good morning to all my talented followers and
visitors.
Well it's Monday morning again and the start of another week.
I hope you all had a really fabulous weekend, and the weather
was kind to you.
Did you manage to slot some crafting into your weekend.
I have 3 lots of Baby Book cards and boxes to make for my
sister as 4 of her granddaughters are expecting.
THANK YOU for all your lovely comments.
I so appreciate every one.
So to my post for today, I was asked by a neighbour to make 
this for a friend of hers.

Click on the photo to to get a closer look .

Now the inside.


And lastly the box.


The card and box were made from ivory pearlised card
Matted with mrri card and then some lovely pearlised paper.
I made the lovely triangle shape out of the Spellbinders Parisian
Die.
This was not my idea, it was on a tutorial on the Creative 
Harmony blog. Thank you Lindyloo for showing me this
because it is so effective.
To the card I added some flowers, a bow, lacy circles, Parisian
Accents, and Parisian Corners.
I hope you like this creation. I just love the ivory and peach.
Thank you again for taking the time to visit my blog.
Have a wonderful crafty Monday everyone.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY. 
I would like to enter this in the following challenges.
http://justkeeponcreating.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/this-challenge-
is-anything-goes-except.html?m=1 
http://foreverfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/fortnightly-challenge-no-46-anything.html?m=1 

12 comments:

Carole Z said...

Morning Jenny, another lovely card today, agree, ivory and peach is a super colour combo and you have made beautiful use of the dies in your layout. We had so much to fit in this weekend that the only crafting I did was one commission and a token Christmas card..roll on Wednesday and craft day!
Carole Z X

scottish crafter said...

Hi Jenny,WOW what a gorgeous anniversary card, bet your neighbour was very pleased with it, I are would be. Ivory and peach compliment one another all adding up to a beautiful creation.

Wilma x

Christine Harrop said...

Such delicate colours Jenny, Beautiful. I love Parisian motifs and accents and you have done a great job with them. Love from Christine x!

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Absolutely gorgeous card and box today, I love the colours and the pyramid is absolutely gorgeous, love your compilation of die-cuts.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Stunning card and box Jenny. I love the delicate design and such pretty colours and detailing

Hugs Sue

Marie-Louise said...

Such a beautiful card and box. Love the detail with the spellbinders.

Christine Hussey said...

Hi Jenny, another stunning creation. Wonderful choice of such delicate colours and your design is fab. Have a lovely Monday, love Christine H xx

Patricia said...

Good Afternoon Jenny,
What an outstanding card, I love how you have used the dies to make the triangle.
The colours are great, so delicate

Patricia x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is so pretty I love the colours you have chosen, huggles Pops x x

Planetsusie said...

Just catcching up Jenny - had a lovely day yesterday and Graham says thank you for his birthday wishes! Just wanted to comment on this beauty - wow this really is so gorgeous and I love those pale shades. Such an elegant card.

Hugs Sue Pxxx

Desire Fourie said...

This is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Thursday.
PS: Hope you will play along with our BLOG HOP over at DigiStamps4Joy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

suzARTe said...

Thanks so much for sharing this lovely project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.
Sorry it has taken so long to leave a comment. Just to let you know that the challenges are up and running again so hope you will continue to play along.