MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 8 October 2012

TAG No 4 AND BLOG CANDY

Hi and another good morning to all my very talented followers
and visitors.
I hope you all had wonderful weekend, and that you managed to 
slot some crafting in somewhere over the weekend.
THANK YOU for all the lovely comments and Birthday wishes
for my Dads up and coming Birthday.
I will pass them all on to him today when I speak to him on the
phone.
I phone him every morning to see how he is and what he is going
to be doing that day.
My sister that makes the lovely jewellery lives quite near him
and looks after him so well.
I forgot to mention yesterday the reason I made his card in
red was because he has just had his kitchen refurbished,
and it's all red and white now, and I put the tarten paper on it
because my Great Grandfather was from Scotland.

My post today is my 4th Tag.
I got the idea for this because I had cut out the flourish part for 
my last tag, and the bits of flower left from that one were sitting
on the top. I kept looking at it out the corner of my eye as you 
do, and thought yes I'll make another tag out of that as it looks
so nice. 

Click on the photo to get a closer look.


Now to my candy.
As I'm getting very near to 30 followers. I thought I would show
you the candy for when we reach that magic number. I have been
adding a few things to it nearly every week since I started.
Amongst it all is a 12x12 plastic box to store your papers, and 
some 12x12 paper in it, but the photo doesn't show it very well.
I have also been crocheting some flowers out of some lovely
metallic thread.


Thank you again for taking the time to visit my blog.
I hope you all have a wonderful Monday.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

16 comments:

Patricia said...

Good Morning Jenny,
Love that Tag!! amazing what you can do with the bits that you thought you might have thrown away, makes it even more special.
I have popped bits in my Paper re-cycling pot looked at it, taken it out again to use to make a flower.
Oh! Wow! What a Candy Stash.........love, love, love it.
Have a Great Day

Patricia xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, it's amazing what can be done with leftovers and this tag is gorgeous. Your bog candy looks so interesting so hopefully we won't have to wait too long before you reach the magic 30. I am hoping to do some serious crafting today as I need to replenish my stocks.

Take care.

Wilma x x

Christine Harrop said...

Hi Jenny, I stll haven't made a tag. This is lovely. Sometimes we forget that we can use the negative parts of the die too. Enjoy your time with Ellie. love from Christine x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Gorgeous tag, red, white and black just gorgeous. Love that you have used the negative part of your die-cutting, I must start looking at my 'leftovers' with different eyes now ha ha.
Brilliant Candy, Jenny, looks loooooooverly. Have a great day.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sue said...

Hello Jenny
Your tag is gorgeous, I love the design and the colours with your wonderful flower.
your candy looks yummy!!

I hope you have a good day
hugs Sue

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Jenny
Happy Birthday to your dad.
Love the tags, you really have a knack for them don't you. I have been enjoying finding ways to use the 'waste' or negative piece from our diecuts lately too, they can add such a different dimension to our cards and often can give more depth without all the layers too. Beautifully done as usual.
Hugs Linda x

Craftyhugs said...

Morning Jenny! Wow once again you've made a truly fabulous tag! I love the detail and the colours in this one. Your getting an expert at these now. For once I'm stuck for ideas where my crafting is concerned so its nice to see all this inspiration whilst blogging. Have a lovely day. Sharon xxxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad.
i love this tag i have never made tags either so perhaps now i will have ago your candy looks amazing the lucky winner will be amused for hours lol x

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Ps,
congrats on your win on Teresa's blog.
Hugs Linda xx

Christine Hussey said...

Morning Jenny, like others haven't had a go at a tag yet, there are just so many things I want to try! Your tag is beautiful and I like the way you have used the negative piece, something I enjoy doing as they are very effective in their own right. Beautiful colours and your flowers are stunning. Enjoy your Monday, love Christine H xx

Christine Hussey said...

PS, what a fantastic selection of candy you are so generous. Whoever wins will be a very lucky bunny. Good luck on reaching your 30 followers which I hope will be very soon.
Just seen Linda's PS so may I add my congratulations for your win, well deserved, love Christine H xx

Rita said...

Jenny, your tag is fantastic,it looks so elegant too. What a wonderful blog candy and I'm sure you won't have to wait to long to give it awayu. Enjoy your day. Hugs Rita xx

Marie-Louise said...

Jenny - this tag is gorgeous. I like the way it is not overcrowded. Beautiful colours. Marvellous candy for a very lucky winner.

Craftyhugs said...

Oh by the way congratulations on being a winner on one of the Joanna sheens DT blogs for the blog hop candy giveaway!!!! Xxxx

Planetsusie said...

Hi Jenny - this tag is scrumptious!!! I so need to use my 'negative' bits. I keep them all in a box - for a rainy day!!!! duh - as if we haven't had enough of them! I love the red - I've got a red top which I forget to wear and you have set me off, so I will have to get it out! See how my mind works. Must admit your candy is wonderful - what a load of stash to be had!!! I must do one myself - it's a lovely way to share isn't it.

I have just been checking on the bloghop and was sooo pleased to see your name on Teresa's Craftingallday blog. Well done you!!!

Big hugs Sue Pxxx

Carole Z said...

HI Jenny, I'm late visiting today...your tag is lovely, gorgeous red and beautiful flower! Lovely candy, I had better get mine up and ready to photograph soon, but mine will be given at 50 followers :) Well done on blog hop win, Carole Z X