MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 15 October 2012

TWINCHIE CHALLENGE No 8

Hi and good evening blog friends and visitors to my blog.
Well I don't usually post in the evening, but I have an entry
into the Twinchie Challenge No 8 to post.
THANK YOU sooooooo much for all your lovely comments
Everyone is pure music to my ears or should I say eyes. lol.

Click on the photo to get a larger image.

I drew a spider web, and then I went over the drawing  with
an embossing pen. I then heat embossed the web with a
holographic embossing powder.
This gave it the look you get first thing in the morning with
the dew on it.
I added some embellishments from my stash, and wallah the
finished little twinchie.
Have a wonderful crafty evening and thank you again for 
you visit to my blog.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 
I would like to enter this in the Twinchie Challenge No 8
Spooky Stuff.
http://twinchie-twinchiehotmaillive.blogspot.co.uk/ 

13 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous love it. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

This is brilliant Jenny. I love the holographic spider's web!!

hugs Sue

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, the little ghost and web are delightful. Fab Twinchie,

Wilma x x

Craftyhugs said...

This is lovely Jenny! I love the effect if that spider web it's fab! Good luck in the competition! Hugs Sharon xx

Zoe said...

Hi Jenny thank you for entering your fab twinchie into our 8th challenge, good luck Hun xx Zoe DT xx

Teresa said...

Hello Jenny,
Beautiful halloween twinchie, it's amazing what you can fit into such a small space, I love it.
thanks for letting me know you've got your prize, enjoy, Hugs Teresa xx

Eileen said...

Cor ... fab work here, love this Jen thanks for entering our challenge x
!

Patricia said...

Love it

Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, WOW, I nearly missed this post, absolutely fabulous twinchie, and just right for this time of year. Gorgeous. Good Luck with the challenge.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Linda said...

Hi Jenny,
Love your Spooky twinchie. The spider's web looks fab. xx

Janet said...

Fab colours on your twinchie
Janet

GinaA said...

Your sparkling web is just super. A great twinchie .

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Great idea to draw your own spider web ! It turned out great for you beautiful Halloween Twinchie !