MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 2 February 2014

FLOWERS AND LACE CARD

Hi and welcome to my blog all my craft loving
friends, and visitors.
I do hope you are all having a great weekend.

Thank you for all your get well wishes for my
DH.
He is fine now and no signs of the pain recurring.

Thank you also for all your lovely comments on
my last card.
It's very nice to know other peoples opinion,
when your not sure about what you have created.

Today I have a card I have made for my box of
cards, I had no one in mind when I made it.
Hence there is no sentiment  or verse.
 I hope you like it because I was very pleased,
with the result.

CLICK TO ENLARGE.

Now the inside.




This is an 8"x8" size card.
I inked my base card with Peacock Feathers
Distress Ink, and most of the pearlised card I 
used.
I cut out 16 Tattered Lace Chantilly Diamond
die cuts.
The flowers I made with my newest die the,
Heartfelt Creations Majestic Blooms Die.
I also inked those with the same distress ink.

Thank you again for your visit and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

25 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

This is fabulous Jenny. Gorgeous colour, and the dies you have used are gorgeous. Love and hugs Christine xx

Rita said...

Hello my friend. What a fantastic card Jenny, Those dies are so stunning and the colours are beautiful. Once again the inside of your card is lovely too, Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Hazel said...

Beautiful card, Jenny loving the dies you have used. Hazel x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I love the colour and and all your detailing is so beautiful especially the flowers.
hugs Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jenny, gorgeous card, especially the colour and those dies are wonderful, love it all, hugs Kate x

Patricia said...

Brilliant card, brilliant colour, absolutely brilliant flowers.
The use of all your wonderful Dies is amazing
Enjoy your evening

Patricia xx

Planetsusie said...

Oh wow matey - this is bloomin' gorgeous. Love the colour and am sooo envious of your new die! I have put it on me wanted list! This really is amazing.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Sue said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh my lovely fairy godmother!!!! this is absolutely stunning. Yes Sue P is right that die is going on my wanted list!!! adore the colour you have used...hope the weather isnt too bad where you are. Lots of hugglesssssss and sloppy kisses off Olliekins xxxxxxxxxxxx Sue

Crafty Lark said...

Waw, waw, waw, this is a real beauty Jenny. I bought this corner die on their sale but it has not seen card yet. Thank you for such inspiration. Sending hugs. xx Flora

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
This is amazing. I love peacock feathers and it looks stunning here. Super use of dies. . . . . .canyou tell, I love it? Lol!
Best wishes to you and Hubster
Ang x

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, this is gorgeous! Peacock Feathers is my favourite distress ink, so I was hooked at first glance! But your card is so beautiful, Carole Z X

Kathleen said...

I should think that you are very pleased with it, I would be over the moon if I had created something anywhere near as fabulous as this is. Fabulous choice of colour and I can only that everything about it stunning.

Kath x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, So pleased that Tony is still doing fine.
Wow, wow, wow, this card is stunning, you have surpassed yourself here, I love the colour and you have used my favourite flowers, aren't they stunning. I can see how much work you have put into this card, it is stunning.
I just completed a twined heart hanging and filled it with the Majestic Blooms flowers, it took me ages making them all up and then glittering them, but it looked fabulous when finished, it was a 'Thinking of You' gift for my next door neighbour who has just had a brain tumour operation, and she loved it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sarah said...

...and pleased you should be Jenny. Beautiful colour for starters and the flowers and foliage are just stunning!! xx

Jules said...

Hi Jenny

I should think you were pleased .. .. your card is beautiful both inside and out.

Love the colour and all the detail. It must have taken ages .. .. but worth every minute!

Have a good week.

Love Jules xx

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, this work looks so noble, elegant and magic a little:) wonderful card!

Sarn said...

A stunning creation Jenny . . . not surprised you were thrilled with it.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Marie-Louise said...

Jenny this is gorgeous. I love the colour.

Unknown said...

LOVE IT A REAL WOW FACTOR...XX

bumblebee creations said...

oh is this just beautiful!! So ELEGANT! I have blog candy...I hope you can join in!

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, wow!! This is a stunning card. I really love tbe colour you have used, well done
Sue xxx

Karen Petitt said...

That is beautiful Jenny, I have a soft spot for the Peacock Feathers, in fact after the pink it is my favourite of the DI's. I love this, I now want that flower die, beautiful creation xx

Karen Petitt said...

I'm sorry Jenny I got distracted by this beautiful card. I hope your DH is much better now and the problem doesn't happen again x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

OMG this is is outstanding!!! thanks for bringing this beauty back for us to appreciate. I missed it the 1st time so it is so good that you posted again for the throwback thursday challenge
Hugs bibiana

Carole Z said...

A beautiful card Jenny! Love the design, colours and textures - gorgeous! Hugs Carole Z X