MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 31 May 2018

BLING OWL BRITHDAY CARD



PRIVACY LAWS
Dear blog friends on my 
 right side bar at the bottom part of my blog I have links to my fave blogs I like to visit.
This lets me know easily if you have posted new projects, so I can visit.
If any of you would like me to remove their link because of the New Privacy Laws coming in on Friday the 25/5/18.
Please let me know otherwise they will be there for anyone to see that visits my blog.
Thank You. 
 
Hi, and a warm welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.
 
Also a warm welcome to anyone who just drops by to look at my work.
 
I will be missing from blog land for a while as my Daughter is turning 50 at the beginning of July, and she is off on her hols before that, and I want to make her a memory album to celebrate it. 
This is taking up a lot of my time, so in the mean time  here is a card I made for my Granddaughter's 19th Birthday as she loves owls like me.
 
 
 
 This is a 8"x8" size card.
The bling owl I bought as a 6"x6" card from a friend that makes them, but as I like to make 8"x8" ones I used it in this design I created.

Thank you so much for your precious time.
Hopefully it won't be too long before I am back again.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.
 

21 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Gorgeous bling-y owl Jenny. It looks great in monochrome. How exciting for your daughter. She is going to love her memory album. Hugs Christine xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Jenny, lovey the sparkly owl and the black and white shades. Your Granddaughter will love it, Kate x

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Jenny!! The blingy owl is amazing!! I love the papers you used!! What a beautiful card for your granddaughter!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

meg said...

WOW on the bling factor Jenny, the owl is amazing,fantastic card

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A definite Wow !! I adore the 'blingy' owl, and I love the layout of your patterned paper pieces, so effective.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kathleen said...

Totally stunning Jenny, the owl is fabulous and so is the design.

Kath x

Wendy L said...

Stunning card Jenny, can't wait to see your memory book for your daughter, xxxx

Megan J said...

Hi Jenny, a fantastic owl for your granddaughter's birthday, love the black and white papers you used. Good luck on the memory album for your daughter's birthday, I'm sure it will be treasured. Have a wonderful weekend... Megan

Jules said...

Hi Jenny

A great project. Love all the sparkle and shine and I bet your grand-daughter loves it. I bet your owl took quite a bit of planning!

Wishing you a great time creating your daughter's album. Lots of happy memories will be flooding back for you!

Have fun.

Love Jules xx

Aquarius said...

Owls are so popular and what 19 year old doesn't love a bit of bling - great card. Look forward to seeing pictures of the memory book - what a great idea.

Michelle said...

A stunning monochrome card Jenny - the blinging owl is amazing - Michelle x

Brenda in IN said...

What a fantastic design you did with the background papers. The sparkly owl is gorgeous and the verse inside is wonderful for your granddaughter. I hope you can share a bit of the memory album you are making for you daughter. That is something she will cherish and so nice of you to make. Enjoy your time off.

Janice said...

Love this card Jenny, my friend made one of these cards for my birthday, but it was an Art Deco lady. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

How fun that you are documenting your daughter's journey with turning 50 Jenny! What is "hols"? I hope you can share some of it with us. This owl card is amazing! Love the bling owl, too cute. Love the blue/white paper you used as well as the happy birthday paper. So pretty. I have a new email address and it is on my blog. I'm hoping to get blog notifications once again with the new address, I guess time will tell. lol Hugs, Brenda

Sarah said...

I love this bling filled owl Jenny and I bet your Granddaughter will too. I love the idea of a memory book, it's something that your daughter will treasure I am sure. Hope you will share it with us xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Wow! How fantastic is this. What a clever way to use bling.
Enjoy making your daughters memory book.......I'm sure that it will bring back happy memories for you too.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Sue said...

Totally gorgeous 'blingy' owl my lovely fairygodmother..hope your keeping well lots of huggles from all of us xxxx Sue xxxxxxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

WOW Jenny, this masterpiece is fabulous, what a treasure to keep for your granddaughter

Looking forward to seeing the album too. I'm still finishing off my son's album then straight onto a new baby album, that one is an order lol

Take care

June x

Craftyhugs said...

Beautiful owl card jenny. Look forward to seeing this memory book you're creating. Sorry about short email few weeks ago I wasn't in a gpod place. Hope your daughter has an awesome birthday. Lots of love xx

Mrs A. said...

Superb owl and like how you have increased the size to make it your own indivdual design. Hope we get to see what you have made for your daughter. Hugs Mrs A.

Liz said...

We were on holiday when you posted this, so I've only just seen it. I love owls too and this one looks fabulous on your black and white background. Gorgeous card, I'm sure your granddaughter was thrilled to receive it. xx