MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 9 May 2018

CHRISTMAS MILK CARTON


Hi and a big warm welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

Sorry I have been missing for a while again, my Daughter has been on holiday so I had a girly week with my Daughter and Granddaughter, and it was lovely to get out of the house for a change pity the weather was awful last week.

I will be missing in action for a while also as I have lots of family Birthdays this month, and 2 wedding cards and boxes to make for my sister who lives in Wales, and as usual I have left it to the last minute to make them.

So today I have a Christmas Milk Carton  I made to join in the Allsorts Challenge this week as I do love to join this wonderful challenge, and I have been very lucky, and won quite a few times, and also been lucky enough to be chosen in the top 5 a few times too.




This was made from 2 sheets of 12"x12" card from the works paper pad which is really more like card than paper.
The little holographic angels my sister gave me.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
I will try and get around to visiting soon.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/week-466-fancy-folds.html 

15 comments:

meg said...

Smashing make Jenny the holographic angels are the perfect finishing touch

Brenda in IN said...

This milk carton is adorable. I love the little angels on it and the sky background is perfect. What fun to be able to spend time with your daughter and granddaughter. I'm glad you had a chance to do that.

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Lovely that you have had lots of girlie times with the family.
This milk carton is really lovely, I adore the angels.
Enjoy your time creating all your 'makes', you will be a 'busy bee'.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Aquarius said...

Super milk carton - would be great with a nice gift inside and the arton is nice to keep also. Good luck with all the things you have to make!

brenda said...

So pretty Jenny and just perfect for our 'Fancy Folds' theme at Allsorts this week, my thanks for joining in. And it's so nice to read you enjoy the challenge as much as we love having you join us, I think you are 'part of the furniture' in the very nicest way.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

This is beautiful Jenny, such lovely paper, Kate x

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, glad to hear you've had fun with your daughter and granddaughter. Lovely carton box, seems funny looking at Christmas, when the weather has been so nice. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.con

Donna Ellis said...

What a darling "milk carton" container, Jenny! The designer paper and sweet angels make it a beautiful creation! What a blessing to enjoy so many family members close by and be able to celebration their birthdays. Thank you for your recent visit to my blog and leaving a comment. I look forward to being your teamie on MAWTT challenge. I am your newest google follower! hugs, de

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Jenny!! I love the pretty paper you used!! The angels are such a sweet touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathleen said...

Love the papers and the super little angels (hope the milk is long life, joke) a super make and a very different entry. Thank you for joining our 'Fancy Folds' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jenny

How nice you've had precious time with your daughter and granddaughter, more happy memories

I love this delightful make, gorgeous card/paper stock

I've also looked at your super albums too, perfect as always

Happy crafting

June :)

Megan J said...

Hi Jenny, a super little gift box for some one special, although it must be big due to the 12 sheets of paper! Love the Bright stickers against the darker background. I hope you get to enjoy spending time with your family with all the birthdays during the month... have a wonderful week... Megan

Patricia said...

Brilliant Carton in Christmas colours, love it.
Glad your OK! and just been busy. Life gets in the way sometimes, as long as it's in a "good" way that's not so bad.
Stay well and happy
Patricia xxx

Chris said...

Fabulous little milk carton Jenny. It's lovely to be able to spend time with your daughter and granddaughter, hope you enjoy all the family celebrations!
hugs
Chris
x

Mervi said...

Fabulous creation Jenny, just perfect for my theme over at Allsorts, thanks for sharing;-))m