MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 14 May 2018

IN THE PINK CARD


Hi, and a warm welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

Also a warm welcome to anyone who just pops by to look at my work.

Couldn't sleep again last night so I thought I would make a card for the Allsorts Challenge in the pink.
I am quite pleased with how this one turned out. 



This is a 7"x7" size card.
The card stock is Hunkydory and the lovely rose paper is from a MCS CD.
The sentiment and the oval layer are very old Hunkydory images from before they started making Adorable Scorable card stock.
Some of the flowers are from
   WOC and the roses were given to me, and leaves are from Hobbycraft.
Just used some glamour dust to make them sparkle.

Thank you so much for your visit, and your precious time as I know time is precious to all of us, and I really love reading your comments.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

20 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

A true beauty Jenny. At least something good came out of your sleeplessness. The WOC flowers are gorgeous. Hope things are well with you. Love and hugs Christine xx

PS Glad you liked my star card, and of course you can case it, it's great that we can share ideas with our friends. xxxx

Brenda in IN said...

This is stunning with the lovely flowers and I do love that scalloped vellum for the sentiment. I couldn't sleep either if I had this in my mind just waiting to be made!

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A really lovely card, beautiful compilation. I'm really loving the rose paper, they are so 'full' they look like peonies, I have a rose bush just like these.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. I am sorry you couldn't sleep I hope you have a better night tonight. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

It looks like you're on a roll Jenny with another stunning card! It really is 'Pretty in Pink' so I think you've definitely hit the criteria. Your cards are absolutely amazing :) Crafty hugs, Sandra x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful Jenny, gorgeous blooms and design.
Hopefully you'll get a sleep tonight, Kate x x

Chris said...

Such a beautiful card Jenny, so feminine in those delicious shades of pink! fabulous papers and flowers.
Hope you get some sleep tonight!
hugs
Chris
x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jenny

Beautiful card, love the shades and the arrangement of the flowers is stunning!

Happy crafting....

June :D

PS.... hubby and I popped into The Works today and I spotted the pretty lace your sister sent you. I hope you don't mind as I bought some so you will be seeing it on the odd card or two lol

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so stunning!! I love the beautiful pink!! The papers are gorgeous!! The flowers, laces and ribbon look so amazing!! And what a fabulous design, too!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Liz said...

Amazing card, Jenny, such a luxurious design. The flowers are so pretty. xx

Kathleen said...

Really beautiful card Jenny, fabulous design and some really gorgeous elements. Note to self, must make a tent card for a change.
Thank you for joining our 'In the Pink' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Ellibelle said...

Beautifully done Jenny, love all the pink!
Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!

scrappymo! said...

This is so pretty,Jenny. Loving all the pink and the beautiful flowers. Those papers are all perfect together...

Craftyhugs said...

Oh wow!! Jenny this is my kinda card. Love love love this. So beautiful and thise flowers are stunning. I find my creative juices flow better late at night that's when I craft, rarely do it in the day. Hope you're ok xc

brenda said...

Just beautiful and such a lovely floral creation Jenny for for our 'In the Pink' theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

We sound like two of a kind, like you I often craft at unearthly hours, I find concentrating the mind takes the edge off the pain.

B x

Claire said...

Your cards certainly do pack a punch Jenny, you include so many beautiful elements and make them work together to form a very pretty card. I do like the added sparkle x

Lynne said...

Such a beautiful card, whoever gets this will love it x

meg said...

A beauty Jenny, loads of pinks beautifully tied together, love it

Gerrie's kaarten said...

prachtige kaart.
Groetjes gerrie

Sarah said...

This is stunning Jenny, beautifully pink and your detail, as always, is so beautifully coordinated xx