MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 12 March 2019

BUTTERFLY CARD


Hi, and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

I do hope the weather is better wherever you live as it's so nasty in my neck of the woods today.

I think I may just sneak in to play on the Butterfly Challenge this time around, am very late so hopefully there is still time. 



I think I may have used all the elements on the Butterfly Wheel hopefully with this.

 

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
I really appreciate all visits, and comments.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

 

14 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning card. That butterfly is beautiful. The weather here has been awful but it is a lot calmer now. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mrs A. said...

WOW! This is absolutely gorgeous , Youv'e nailed the challenge in 1. I adore the way you have coloured the butterfly. It mesmerised you with the intricate pattern. Love it. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

Janis said...

Fabulous card, Jenny!!! WOW...I love the bright colors and bold patterns. So very pretty. This surely will brighten the day of the recipient!!
Thank you for your kind comments on my blog, too. You are a dear!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

meg said...

What a brilliant bold butterfly the colours are gorgeous, wonderful card Jenny

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A really lovely card, I love it !!
Weather here was awful this morning, but the afternoon was dry but very cold, I'm worrying about that Storm Gareth that is supposed to be on it's way, I don't like strong winds they frighten me.
Take care, and stay safe.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Jenny, a really impressive card, xxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a bright and cheerful card on this rainy and dismal day jenny, it's gorgeous.
Lorraine

Kathleen said...

This is one of the best butterflies I ever seen on a card. A super creation, great shape of card and lovely colours.

Kath x

Mia said...

Adorable card, Jenny. I love this BIIIIG butterfly! Kisses, my friend.

Lisa said...

This is so stunning!! The butterfly is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Aquarius said...

Hopefully you made it on time - lovely bi-fold card and that butterfly is so detailed - brilliant.

Chris said...

Wow Jenny, what a stunning butterfly!!!Beautiful and colourful bi-fold design but all eyes will be on that amazing butterfly! Fabulous!
hugs
xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed card coloured card Jenny, that butterfly is amazing, Kate x

Sarah said...

What a beautiful butterfly card this is Jenny, the bold colours are gorgeous and look very Moroccan. I wish we had weather like Morocco at the moment, it's horrid here still. More gales forecast for the next few days too xx