MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 21 July 2019

ANNIVERSARY CARD


Hi and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

2 Days in row posting that's unusual for me lately, but I have quite a few cards I have made to show.
Today's card is a Anniversary card I made for my sister and her husband it was their 56th wedding anniversary.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The die cuts are Lemon Verbena from Tattered Lace which were a bargain price.
 I made a mistake putting a Crafters Companion glitter pen over the flowers as it didn't photograph well, but in RL it looked much better.
Computer generated sentiment.
Pearls from Hobby House.
Paper inside from the Tattered Lace download.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
I love reading you super comments.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

17 comments:

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Morning Jenny

A gorgeous card for your sister's anniversary. The Tattered Lace papers are stunning

Take care....

June x

meg said...

the papers and die cut florals are beautiful Jenny, congratulations to your sister and her hubby on their 56th anniversary

Chris said...

Beautiful card Jenny, fabulous design,gorgeous flowers and sparkle.
Are you ready for the heatwave?
xxx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige kaart de kaart die is een zaterdag geplaatst heeft is ook schitterend .
Fijne zondag.
Groetjes Gerrie xx

Mrs A. said...

Love the colour combination on this pretty card. The sparkle is showing up on my screen just fine. Finished to perfection inside too. Hugs Mrs A

Jo said...

Gorgeous....you make the prettiest cards and the inside is always so lovely too x

Lynne said...

A beautiful card. I love the papers and colours x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning card that you have made for your sister and her hubby. They will love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brenda in IN said...

Tattered Lace has the most beautiful dies and this is no exception. They will love this card. The flowers are gorgeous and the sentiment you made is wonderful. I was going to get that stamp!

Aquarius said...

Great card and I love how you always do the inside to match the front - very pretty images.

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A beautiful Anniversary card for your Sister and Brother-in-Law, wow 56 years that is amazing, they will love this.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kathleen said...

Really lvoely images and great fussy cutting, really lovely colours and design, love the inside too.

Kath x

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful flowers!! The colors are so stunning!! I love the details!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Congratulations to your sister and brother-in-law and what a beautiful card too, I'm sure they were thrilled with it.
Lorraine

KandA said...

Wonderful card Jenny, such lovely colours and the flowers are fabulous xx

Brenda said...

Wow, this is a beautiful anniversary card for your sister and her husband Jenny! I love those roses you used on the outside and it is even more beautiful on the inside as it is like looking at a blurred background photo. Just beautiful! Congrats to your sister and her husband, that is quite the milestone. Hugs, Brenda

scrappymo! said...

Very pretty, Jenny!